chapter 7

Ambers pov
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Lupa?"

I turned around as I heard that familiar name only two people call me by that name that I know of. The name wasn't said loudly I could only hear it because of my enhanced hearing so I narrowed it down to one person.

"Hinata?"

Her eyes widened as I looked at her directly then her eyes started tearing up and my eyes widened and I ran towards her in a panic. I was worried she hurt herself in some way she has a habit of doing that sometimes.

"Hinata? Hinata?! Are you ok? Are you hurt? What happened little lady? Tell me what's wrong!" I said as i kept checking her arms for any bruises and checked her knees for any hints that she may have fallen.
She didn't do anything but start cry harder I could feel everyones eyes on us but I that didn't matter to me at the moment all I wanted to know was if my cute little daughter/sister was ok.

I felt her arms wrap around my waist (hinata was sitting down) I jolted in shock but then I wrapped my arms around her as she cried into my shirt and I smiled warmly down at her.  After a couple of minutes she calmed down.

"I missed you." She smiled sweetly a smile which I returned

"I'm sorry I left you and Ino I had some things to take care of but I promise it won't happen again. I did say we'd see each other again didn't i?"

I turned to Ino as well she was trying to hold her tears in but a couple fell anyway and I hugged her tightly as she let a few sniffles out and she gave me her beautiful warm smile. Then we all laughed at the same time.

"Iruka-Chan may we be excused for a few minutes to get cleaned up?"

"Of course Amber" he sniffled that's when I noticed that most of the class had unshed tears in there eyes after our reunion I sweatdropped at that.

We went to the bathroom and cleaned ourselves up afterwards and made ourselves presentable.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
The only problem now is that they keep clinging to me.... I sweatdropped.

After class was over I went over to sasuke Naruto kyu and iruka. Sasuke had an unreadable expression on his face when I introduced them. He was hesitant when talking to Ino but ino had a sparkle on her eyes when she talked animatedly to sasuke and Naruto.

I should probably tell her they're already in a relationship...

Sasuke looked very uncomfortable when she clung to his arm and Naruto had an unreadable expression and stared. The only reason sasuke isn't pushing her off him and yelling at her to not touch him is most likely because she's my friend. Hinata and I looked at each other and nodded I'm guessing hinata knew well enough and was happy for Naruto I'm also guessing she got over her little crush on him. We pulled ino off sasuke and I decided to pull her aside.

"You should give up on sasuke" I said bluntly. She was taken aback

"Why? Didn't you see? He didn't push me aside like he does all the other girls? I thought you'd be happy if we got in a relationship and if not you could help me and we'd be happy together I could make him happy above anyone else so help me" she responded angrily and hurt was in her voice as she stared at hinata and I.

I gave her a cold look when she used that tone with me and she flinched slightly but glared at me full force I didn't even flinch slightly.

" let me get one thing straight it's not because he likes you that he didn't push you away it's because he didn't want to dissapoint me since you're someone I consider a friend. Two I would never force sasuke into a relationship with one of my friends because I like her. It's sasukes choice to choose who he wants knowing him he'd listen to me and I don't want that so don't ever say that to me again. Three sasuke is already head over heels in love with his betrothed and they have my blessing so don't try to get between them or ill kill you myself. Got it?" I said coolly. She looked shocked and angry but nodded slightly.

"Did you say betrothed?" Hinata said

"Yes. Sasuke is actually betrothed to my cute little brother" I said happily

"Isn't that forcing them into a relationship?" Ino said bitterly

"No actually they've been in love with each other since they were children but they don't know they're betrothed I was actually gonna break the contract but I decided to wait it out until they're older" I said lost in thought.

"Oh." Ino said softly and sighed. She felt guilt for trying to force Amber to get her into a relationship with her brothers betrothed. She felt happy for sasuke and glad that he has someone help him with the sad and lonely expression he had when he dropped his cold mask.

"Wait who's your brother and sasukes betrothed?" Ino said curiously. Amber turned to her and smiled dryly as well as hinata

"You didn't realize? Naruto's my brother and sasukes betrothed"

Inos spirit left her and she dropped to her knees.

"I really never stood a chance did i?" Imo screeched.

---------------------------

Hehehe 😅 sorry I haven't updated I kind a forgot I own a book....