Chapter 2

We ran up the stairs as fast as we could. We started laughing and trying to trip each other. Which resulted in us tripping over each other. We were passing people one by one. 10 by 10. Everyone was looking at us probably thinking how are you still so full of energy or how can little kids run this much? It was hilarious! When you we reached the end. We all passed at the same time. We started laughing.

(K)"I won so y'all have you buy me dinner!"

(G)"No! I won!"

(M)"I'm sorry y'all but you're both wrong. Because I won!"

(K+G)"NO!"

(K+G+M)"Who won Satso?"

(S)"You all passed through at the same time."

(K+G+M)"..........."

We all pouted. We all wanted to win....

We soon got over it and moved on. I then noticed this man trying to get through the opening of the warehouse. It seemed no one else noticed him and I realized that if he kept trying his body would be cut in half. I then quickly moved him back using the wind to bring him back.

What? I couldn't just let him pass through. If he wasn't able to do it himself how do you think he'll pass the exam?

Anyways, The door closes and Satso starts talking. He then gets interrupted by this male that looked all beaten up. He screams,

"I am the real examiner not him! He's an imposter look!"

He then pulls out a Satso faced monkey.

I couldn't help but stifle a laugh. Right then and there I saw cards flying towards me at an alarming rate. I then leaned to the side and caught them. I glared at Hisoka.

(M)"Hey whatcha throwing these at me for?"

(H)"No reason.."

(M)"Jerk"

I then notice that I wasn't the only one that got cards thrown at them. Satso and the false examiner had cards attack them. Satso of course caught them and the weird guy was dead and the monkey ran off. Satso stared at hisoka.

(S)"Next time you attack an examiner your disqualified."

(H)"Understood."

(S)"Good"

(S)"Now, follow me to the 2nd part of the exam. Stay close to me. You don't want to be lost in the fog."

Then we started running again....I was sooooo tired of running. Hisoka throwing cards at me and racing was the most interesting thing so far. ("The exam is sooo fun!" Yeah right*Sarcasm implied) Well let's get going....

( I do NOT own HunterxHunter or any pictures that are placed)