Chapter 3

{Hiiiii!!! Ok so this is her thoughts (). I'm sorry but school is taking a lot of my time. I'll update as much as I can. Oh and this is my first time writing like this. So if you have any suggestions please leave a comment letting me know what you think.}

We started running and I decided to go up to Satso. So I said see ya to the guys and ran faster to catch up to Satso.

(M)"Hi."

(S)"Hello"(How is this little girl keeping up?)

(S)"If you don't mind me asking. Why did you come up here?"

(M)"I'm bored and I feel like something is going to happen and I don't need to be there."

(M)"I need to let the story continue on its path."

(S)"Story?"

(M)"Forget it."(Good luck guys.)

I continue to run with Satso and we eventually made it to the second phase. I saw this ginormous wall and big doors. I looked around but I didn't see Gon, Kurapika, Leorio or Hisoka. I was worried (I should've stayed with them...No I had to let the story run its course. They will be alright.)

I went and sat under a tree and closed my eyes. I felt a presence in front of me so I opened my eyes to see killua really close to my face. I blushed and looked down.

(K)"What's wrong? Do you have a problem with me being this close?" he said teasingly.

(M)"N-no it's just tha."

(K)"Are you embarrassed? "He said smirking.

(M)"I'm not"

I turned away. Then he chuckled and sat down next to me. I pouted and made sure not to look at him. He poked me, ran around me, repeatedly said my name and I still didn't budge. He then got a great Idea (Sarcasm). He tickled me and I couldn't help but laugh.

(M)"Stop! Hahaha.. Stop...hahahahaha!!!"

(K) "Are you gonna stop pouting and talk to me?"

(M)"Yes! Hahahaha"

(K)"Good!"

Killua stopped and I lay down to catch my breath. I then heard gon and I opened my eyes. I saw gon, kurapika and a beat up Leorio. I got up and walked over to them. It seems hisoka-punched leorio.

I turned towards hisoka and walked to him.

(M) "Why did you punch him?"

(H) "He asked for it princess."

(M) "Hisoka I told you to not call me that."

(H) "Fine. So what do you think this second phase is going to be?"

(M) "I think it's going to be interesting."

(H) "Hmm what does that mean?" he said with a smirk.

(M) "Nothing."

I then heard the big doors open.

(???) "Welcome to the second exam!"

*Sigh* (I'm so bored....)

"Lets see what this one will be...."

(Hopefully it'll be something eventful.)

[I do NOT own HunterxHunter!]