Chapter 7

We all followed the chairman to this basketball court looking room. I could tell Killua was suspicious and a little curious as to what the chairman was proposing. While Gon was just so excited to try and become a hunter sooner. Literally Gon was jumping up and down like he just drank 20 monsters and a whole bag of candy. (oops they don't have monsters in this dimension) I wish they did though. They are the loves of my life! Anyways the chairman is saying something about if you take the ball from him, you win. This should be easy.

(G) "Lets do this!"

(K) "Yeah!"

(M) "Mkay easy"

~4 Hours later~

(G) "This is hard!"

(K) "It's impossible even with Gon and I attacking at once"

I can see Killua is getting pissed off and I try to hold back a giggle. Gon is excited and he wants to keep going but I stop them. I mean hey I want to try to *giggles*...

(M) Hey..can I try it's boring watching yall fail for hours."

(G) "Sure Mika!! Goodluck!"

(K) " Sure not like you can do any better. This should make us feel better about it" *Smirks*

(M) "Lets see who's holding a hunters license after this fluffy" *smiles*

The boys go sit down to watch and relax. I stood in front of the chairman smiling. I'm gonna use some basic nen then i'll confuse him with an ability I learned in dimension Fairytail. {Another anime I will connect this fanfic with later on} I started walking doing the flickering projector nen.

(Flickering Projector nen: where the lights shut off and my body starts flickering in the darkness like a projector where they can only see darkness and me. )

I mix it with the echoing effect killua did before. I could see the chairman has never saw anything like this before and he couldn't even feel any presence of life except of him and the boys. It was like I didn't exist. I then threw a magic card and trapped the ball in the card making the card come back to me. I disappear for a minute and during that one minute I let a little burst of my power out and everyone on the blimp felt it. Never have they been so scared even Hisoka but no one knew where the power came from but one had a hunch. I stopped my power/bloodlust turned the lights back on. When the lights turned back on I had the ball in one hand while the card was back in its pack.

(M) " I win?" *smiles*All three of them were speechless. I smirked and giggled.

(M) "I guess I'm a hunter now but i'm gonna continue with the group I just won't count in the challenges. Mkay?"

(CM) "Uh yes you are a hunter now...i'll get your license ready and give it to you when everyone else gets theirs at the end..."

(M) "Thanks well i'm going to bed! Oh killua I hope that made you feel better about yourself fluffy *Sticks tongue out* Night guys!"

I walk out and past Hisoka he looked at me surprised. I smiled and looked at him.

(M) " Looking for that power? Figure it out yet? Don't tell anyone and just so you know I don't feel like fighting you. Go find another fruit i'm already ripe and getting riper Hisoka. Bye Bye."

I smirk and walk away into the room of sleeping (haha idk). I grab my duffle bag stuffed full of clothes and weapons to use as a pillow then went to sleep. (Don't worry I made sure to put a protection nen shield up.

{Until next time bye bye!}