Chapter 8

The blimp landed but I refused to get up. Yes I was already a hunter but that doesn't mean i'm not tired. Just as I was falling back to sleep gon came running in and attempted to jump on me and wake me up. I then rolled over and gon landed straight on his face. Wait this feels familiar...As killua and gon were arguing I got very annoyed.

(M) Skip the arguing!! This is the second time yall have done this! Tell me what's going on?

(G) sorry mika. I wanted to tell you we made it to the next phase.

(K) yeah but this idiot wanted to try the sneak attack again. Even though I told him it wouldn't work.

(m) Then lets go.

I got up, grabbing my duffle and walking out of the room. They ran up next to me smiling. (Creepyyyyyy) All of a sudden they grab my hands and pull me off the blimp. When we got off the blimp I looked at gon and killua with a blank face.

(m) Thanks for the help it's not like I have legs and feet to walk myself...

The chuckled and we walked over to kurapika and leorio. They were watching this "Pro rock climber" climb down the tower. ( Is he stupid? Obviously! He can't see that there are flying creatures ready to eat whatever climbs down that tower flying around the tower? Whatever..) After that idiot got ate we noticed half the applicants were gone. I walked around realizing it was the ground. Secret passages.

(g) Heyyyy!!!! Guys come here!!!

When I got over there killua and gon where explaining to kura and leorio about the passages in the ground. (I'm so boreddd) We all stood by a passage and said goodbye. Well I said see ya because it implies that i will see them again. If we said goodbye it gives me the feels that we won't see eachother again. We walked onto the passage and fell into a dark room. I sensed four other presences and realized they were the group.

(m) Hey long time no see guys!

(g) Mika!!! I missed you guys!!

(k) We should've known our passages were really close together.

(L) oh..yeah I knew...maybe..

(kura) Guys there are 6 watches...

We all walked up and grabbed one. Once we had our watches one we noticed there was one left and there was an X and O on the watch. (Hugs and kisses?) (I guess we are waiting for one more person..nap time) I was dozing off then I heard a buzzzzz!!!!

Agoi =Annoying guy on intercom

(agoi) This a group test. Blah blah You must have 6 people to continue. Blah blah You make choices either X or O blah blah....

After waiting hours for the lucky 6th player. Someone falls threw the floor like an angel from heaven to save us from NOT.... Tompa the most annoying stupid laxative dude. I knew he was going to annoy me. Anywayss we explained the rules and when we took the vote it was 5 to 6.....i wanted to throw him out a window but I didn't react just left it to my thoughts.

Time skip provided byyyyyy me...i know anticlimactic...

We are in this arena and we all have to go up a against these prisoners.

Gon- won

Killua-won

Tompa- lost

kurapika -won

leorio - cost us a lot of time

Now my turn...I walk up to the arena. This huge guy talking all kinds of crap about how strong he is and how he's going to kill me. I looked at him and whispered...

(m) die...

His heart stopped automatically and he fell to the ground lifeless. I walked out of the arena completely pissed off.( He was so full of himself and he wouldn't stop talking!!! WTF?? You have to run out of breath sometime???) We walked into a room to stay in until the time LEORIO gave up was out!!!....whatever I walked to a corner and laying my head on killuas lap falling asleep. Ignoring the blushing fool of fluff....

Til next time see ya!!!