Chapter 13.

"Ciiieeeeelllll!"

The high pitched squeal could probably be heard a mile away, as Elizabeth Midford stampeded into the Phantomhive Manor to grab her fiancé and spin him around like a lunatic.

"Oh Ciel, I've missed you!"

She pulled him into a tight embrace, and the Earl lifted his head as he struggled for air.

"E-Elizabeth, I can't breathe..."

She released him with a childish 'oops', smiling from ear to ear as her blonde curly locks bounced upon her head. Meanwhile Sebastian looked on, and though he was smiling faintly Ciel could see the rage in his eyes that Lady Elizabeth had her hands all over his master. Resisting the urge to smirk at his butler's jealousy, Lord Phantomhive stood up straight from where he had almost had his ribs crushed.

"Sebastian, bring some tea to the drawing room."

He said smugly, before leading Elizabeth off down the corridor.

The demon glared at his master's back before going to prepare the tea.

_This is going to be a long weekend._

*****

"Ooooh Ciel, look! This outfit is simply adorable! It would look so good on you, it's just your colour!"

Squealed Elizabeth, pointing out a rather handsome blue coat in the shop window. It had matching shorts, shoes and a hat to go with it, though it was a little too flamboyant in Ciel's opinion.

"Elizabeth, I don't think-"

"Oh for goodness' sake call me Lizzy! And come on; we can buy it and you can wear it tonight when we go to the theatre!"

She hurried into the shop, dragging her fiancé by the wrist. He sighed and tried his best not to look frustrated. Meanwhile, Sebastian followed them at a more dignified pace and gave his master a rather smug smirk while no one else was looking, which only served to make the Earl more determined to get his butler riled up and seething with jealousy.

"Oh, Lizzy?"

"Yes Ciel?"

"Perhaps this evening you would like to go out for meal before the show begins?"

The overexcited blonde gasped and spun around to face the Earl.

"Ciel.... You want to take me out to dinner?"

"Yes, Lizzy."

She squealed again and grabbed him, pulling him into another bone breaking hug.

"Oooh, yes! Thank you Ciel!"

She said, and once again her fiancé had to slip free of her embrace before he suffocated.

"I-It's fine Lizzy."

He gasped, and watched as she ran off to pay for the outfit. He flashed a triumphant smile at his butler, who only narrowed his eyes by a fraction and stared back at him with a gaze as cold as ice.

*****

"A table for two, Sir?"

"Yes."

Dressed in his brand new attire and with Lady Elizabeth on his arm, Ciel stepped into one of West London's best restaurants. They were led to a secluded table for two, leaving Sebastian outside to make preparations for that nights show and travel arrangements. He was extremely unhappy about leaving his master alone with his fiancée but he had no choice.

I swear I will repay him for this.

*****

As the nigh drew to a close, Elizabeth was exhausted but happy. She fell asleep as soon as Paula put her to bed, while Ciel remained awake to take care of a few documents before he retired for the night. The decided to stay in the town house to save journeying back to the manor that late at night, although the Earl wasn't overly enamoured of the idea when it came to Soma and Agni.

"Ciel? Ciel are you in there?"

Called the prince, knocking loudly on the study door. Irritated the boy looked up sharply.

"Soma, I'm busy. Go and pester somebody else."

"But Ciel, I haven't seen you for weeks! You finally come back, then just shut yourself in there without even so much as a hello!"

That wasn't entirely true, as Ciel had spent around five minutes trying to pry the bawling teenager from his shoulders as soon as he walked through the door.

"Is everything alright, Prince Soma?"

Sebastian's voice sounded outside the door.

"Ciel won't come out and see me!"

The prince pouted.

"Ah. I'm terribly sorry, Sir, but my master is very busy at the moment. Perhaps another time."

"Mmmm fine. But next time you're here, I expect to be able to see you Ciel!"

He stomped off down the corridor like a child, and Sebastian entered the room.

"Forgive the disturbance, My Lord, but we really ought to prepare you for bed. It's getting rather late."

Said the demon, his tone a little flat. The Earl paused before replying.

"Fine. I'll finish this later."

He stood and exited the study with a smirk, leaving Sebastian to clear up while the boy made his way to the bedroom.

//A/N//

Sorry for all the time skips in this chapter, it was more filler than anything else and I was just trying to get it done. >u<