Chapter 4

-L. POV-

Turning towards the sound of the class room door opening. She saw two of the gorgeous Cullen's entering the room. Looking at the small pixie like girl and her bronzed haired god were coming towards the area where she and Hotaru are sitting at.

Just by looking at the Cullen siblings Lita noticed that they have expensive tastes. Looking at the bronzed haired god she saw that he and his sister had light purple bruises under their amber colored eyes.

Quickly coming to attention, she watched as they came and sat at the table she was sitting at with Hotau, she could have sworn that she heard Edward mumble something but his voice was to low she gave her response of "Huh" and waited to see if either one of them would say something.

-End L. POV-

Looking towards the Cullen's Lita waited for one of them to say something to break the ice.

"Hi, I'm Alice and this is my brother Edward" said Alice with a smile on her face while introducing herself and Edward before sitting down in front of Edward's mate Lita's friend.

"It's nice to meet you both" replied Lita noticing that her voice was very beautiful.

"Ditto" replied Hotaru smiling at Alice and at Edward.

"Thank you both for standing up for our mother" said Alice.

"It was no problem, they both needed to be put in their place and hopefully she'll learn to mind her own business" says Lita.

"Maybe but I doubt it'll happen anytime soon" came Alice's reply.

But before more could be said they were interrupted by the bell sounding and Michelle entering the class room with a couple of students entering behind the teacher. It did not take long for the rest of the class to arrive mostly due to Michelle being one of the new 'HOT' teachers.

"Hello, I am Ms. Kaioh, I will be your music teacher for the next two years and I hope that we will get along just fine" said Michelle.

~After Study Hall~

Hearing the bell ring singling the end of class Lita and Hotaru began to gather the books and papers from their other classes.

"Hey Lita, Hotaru! What class do you have next?" asked Alice coming to her desk.

"We both have biology next, what about you?" answered Lita looking at Alice with Edward next to her.

"Well I have history but Edward has biology to so he can walk the both of you there" said Alice.

"Oh no you don't have to walk me there I don't want to be a bother" answered Lita with a sheepish smile on her face.

"It's no problem at all, besides I would to walk you there" said Edward with a charming smile watching with delight as his mate blushed.

"Well, ok then" said Hotaru while she watched Lita blushed at Edward's attention.

~Biology~

Entering the class with Edward immediately brought everyone's attention towards them and the looks from a certain girl; let's just say if looks could kill Lita and Hotaru would both be six feet under from Bella's stare alone.

Parting ways Hotaru and Lita made their way to Mr. Mason's desk so that he could sign their slip. Hotaru began looking around the room hoping to find an empty table for both of them but from what she could see they wouldn't be able to sit together.

"Here you go Ms. Kino, Ms. Tome" said Mr. Mason handling them the papers back.

"Um, where should we sit Sir?" asked Lita.