Chapter 9

~after school~

Lita was stopped by Rosalie and Alice, but turned around the brightness seemed to have left her emerald eyes, her mind clouded with memories she wish she could forget.

Lita wasn't always an orphan she once had a twin brother named Crux Ansata which meant "Life", older by two hours Crux Ansata was most of the time overprotective of Lita. The pair of pitted twins never knew their mother as died after Lita was born and their father committed suicide 8 years after his wife died leaving Cruz in charge of the house and Lita.

Crux Ansata did his best to care for Lita, getting two part-time jobs. when spring arrived Crux fell ill, and now Lita had to take over his jobs. She work day after day without rest, trying to earn enough money as she could to Crux his medicine. eventually Lita found her brother dead with weird marks on his neck but he wasn't moving, and the nieghbors heard Lita's yells and cries.

With her brother gone Lita managed to live on her own for a few years until she met Serena and the girls. She found out she was a Sailor Scout; Sailor Jupiter, Princess Li-Miami (L-i-me-ah) Armia (a-mirr-ah) of the Forth Inner Planet shortly after.

She soon lost her brother to a strange illness that the doctors couldn't find a cure to. She sent most nights crying herself to sleep, and her fellow scouts could do nothing but watch as their friend mourned day in and day out. One day she met Realia, her ex-boyfriend, a charming young man with a good reputation in business law.

He charmed Lita whenever he had time, and one night he drugged her drink. His buddies helped take her to their of their many hideouts, where things went from bad to extremely worse in a few hours. After the gang was done the left Lira outside of Serena's home, where she was discovered the next morning.

After waking up in the hospital with all of her friends at her bedside, she decided to leave Tokyo. Hotaru and her caretakers went with, knowing the changes if they let her go on her own again. A week later the four left Tokyo and headed by plane to Forks, Washington.

They ALL wanted to start over,to have a second chance at a new life.