Godfather X Serial Killer

(GF'S P.O.V)

"Who do we kill tonight boss?!" The Mafioso asks me, his eyes flickering with madness, no longer clinging on to his charade of a personality during the day.

"Hmm, I don't really know, any suggestions?" I ask my little posse.

"Ohhhhh how about that Sherrif!"The disguiser exclaims teetering around and laughing like a madman, then again, he IS a madman.

"I'd LOVE to wear their skin, I wonder what it feels like, how cold it'll feel when I tear his flesh from his corpse and wear it!"

He's prancing around the room.

"Don't be stupid, without the forger we can't get rid of his will, he could have evidence on us! I say we take out the vigilante and claim justice for our forger...." She sighs and holds her elbow. She had a thing for our forger but unfortunately, the vigilante caught word and shot him just before he proposed to her. She was heartbroken. She put on a brave face for the town.

"Look we can't be making rash decisions, we've suffered heavy casualties as it is...How about...Him!" I point to a picture of a man, 5'4, hazel eyes and a light brown hair.

"H-Him?! Sir, we don't have any information on him, I insist you-".

"No! J-just stay here." I stutter and fluster. I don't know why but I feel drawn to this man, maybe it's his smile? No! I-...I can't be thinking about that. My mission is simple. This man must die tonight.

"A-alright sir" she seems disappointed.

"Don't worry, we WILL avenge him" I put my hand on her shoulder. She tears up but nods.

"I'll be back in about 2 hours, if I'm not back by then....don't follow me, a veteran may lurk there." I give them a potential final goodbye and prepare to kiss- kill I mean to kill this man!

I load my gun. It's a peacemaker. My preferred choice of gun. I've always been a big fan of western movies so it seemed fitting that I use one too.

I spin the barrel and then holster it.

I am ready!

I sneak out of the trap door that lays by the bushes of the Medium's house, or should I say WAS the Medium's house. He can talk to the dead all he wants now, heh.

Time to put on my disguise. As well as a peacekeeper, to keep my identity hidden I wear a bandana around mouth and nose and wear a beige cowboy hat to cover my hair and partially my eyes. Sometimes I wish I was a cowboy. Riding a horse down a dirt path, lassoing cattle, a much more peaceful life where I can live out my days, drinking an ice cold beer and watching the game, but that's not the hand I've been dealt, this is the path life has chosen for me. Just gotta roll with the punches...

I finally sneak my way over to his house, dodging all of the lookouts that we're keeping a, well... Lookout. His garden was neatly trimmed. The grass was cut and the bushes were outstanding. Splashes of green, red, yellow, blue, purple any colour you could think of and you would find it in this garden. He has an eye for beauty, a green thumb too. It's a shame talent like his must be wasted, but for the family, I must do this.

What's the best way to approach this?
I could sneak in but if I'm caught then I'm going to have to try and kill him instantly without drawing the lookouts' attention. I could take a more formal approach and knock on his door. That seems like a safer and more sound option.

I tap the door handle. Gods almighty even the door handle looks beautifully crafted. Brass and in the shape of two people holding hands. There has to be some sort of catch, no way somebody is this perfect and not have some kind of flaw. I'm getting flustered and at that moment the door opens.