Medium X Vampire Final Part

Edward (Medium's) POV

"Listen...Edward I-"

"Shut up!" I yell cutting him off.

"If you were here right now I'd slap you!" I threaten him even though it's not possible for me to hit him anyway.

"I understand how you're feeling but you're not gonna feel any better until you listen to me!" He retaliates. He's right. I hate that he's right.

"Fine tell me why you'd risk everything we had!? Why you could just do this to me knowing the repercussions!" I start breaking down on the spot.

"I was doing this for you! We could have been together forever! Hell I protected you from him! Why can't you understand!?" He shouts and I look at him like he's gone mad.

"You know I'm a catholic I'd never wanna become one of those things! You should have just told me, rat out the guy that bit you and then we could have worked something out with the mayor!" I think of that on the spot.

"But you wouldn't accept me for what I've become. You never would and I couldn't live a life without you." He says and even though I can't see him I can tell he's on the verge of tears. He's right again. I couldn't. It would go against my morals. My life!

"My seance is running out. I guess this is goodbye..." I starting balling my eyes out now.

"No please I'm not ready to let you go!"
He starts screaming at the top of his lungs.

"I'm so sorry I can't hold any longer!" I start pleading with him.

"Nooooooo! Noooooo!" His screams fill me with pain! They continue until.

"Ahhhhhh!" I jump up and realise I'm in bed. I look to my left and I see James. It was a dream? It was all a dream?!

"What's wrong!?" He looks up at me and wraps his arms around me and I hesitantly accepted.

"Oh I just had a bad dream, that's all, just go back to sleep" I say calmly and he nods and drifts back off. I grab the sheets and pull them right up to my chin. I can't believe that was a dream! It felt so real! Oh well. I'm so so so glad it was a dream...

This is a really short part but it has 2 previous parts and I'm sick so can you just forgive me? ❤️
Anyway I guess the collab project is postponed I don't really know I thought it was going to be started a while ago but I guess it'll be released some time later.

Anyway with that being said I hope you enjoy your day and I'll see you later!

~ Aeneolus ❤️

Total word count: 452