Chapter 1

"Ashton get your faggot ass up right now!" His stepdad bagged on the door.

Ashton's jumped out bed not wanting another beating from his stepdad. He got up and dressed in a long sleeve shirt with black skinny jeans. He dressed his feet and grabbed his bag. He slowly opened the door. Ashton was scared of stepdad. He leaved in fear. He stepped out his door and was attacked. His stepdad pinned him up against the wall by this neck.

"Never lock that door." He growled.

Ashton nodded, he let Ashton go.

"Go to school, before you're late." His stepdad said. "You better be getting good grade faggot."

The words. The bruises. The pain. It was slowly breaking Ashton down. He thought of suicide everyday, but he couldn't do it. Not yet. He walked out the house. The cold morning air hitting his face. He sighed. Happy to be out of the house. He only left the house when he went to school or when his stepdad left to the bar. He would always come back drunk. A drunken stepdad meant more bruises on Ashton's body.

"Watch it fag." Blake spat, the school's jock.

He pushed Ashton into the lockers. Blake is Ashton's bully. Part of Ashton's pain. Everyone stood and watched as Blake kicked Ashton in his stomach. Ashton wanted to disappear. Tears ran down his face. Blake laughed and walked off. The crowd disappeared leaving Ashton crying pain.

He stood and walked to the boy bathroom. He went into the bathroom stole and pulled out his razor. He went to place it on his wrist but stopped when he heard voices.

"Calum, I swear I saw him walk in here." A voice sighed.

"Luke, leave it be. He'll be alright." Calum said.

"No he won't, you're the reason I couldn't help him. No one deserves to be beaten like that." Luke's voice was angry.

"I'm protecting you dude, you're new and Blake...If you get in his way he'll beat you down." Calum explained.

"Whatever." The voice left.

Ashton let out a sigh of relief. He put up his razor and went to class with minutes to spare. He took his seat and put his head down. Math class wasn't his favorite subject but he was good at it. People started rolling in.

"Did you enjoy your little beating." Blake laughed.

Ashton held back his tears. He wanted class to end already.

"Ashton. Ashton Irwin." The teacher called out for him.

Ashton looked up at the teacher. She was angry.

"Are you even listening to me." She asked.

Ashton shook his head. The teacher sighed.

"Come and solve this problem." She pointed to the board.

Ashton got up and walked to the front of the class. His eyes scanned over the problem. Within seconds he solved it. He went back to his seat.

"I'm sorry Ashton but that's wrong." She laughed.

"No it's not." A blonde boy with a black lip ring spoke up. (Yes, I'm bring back when Luke had a lip ring!)

"Excuse me..." She didn't know his name.

"Oh, Luke. Luke Hemmings. I'm new and Ashton is right. You're wrong." Luke stated.

"Oh really." She looked down at her book.

Her eyes widen as she looked up at Ashton. She looked at Luke and back at Ashton.

"I'm sorry...Ashton is correct." She cleared her throat.

The bell rang and Ashton was the first one out of the class room. He rushed into his next class room. English. Where it's safe.

"Hey Ash." The English teacher Miss. Smith smiled.

Ashton waved at her and took his seat in the front of the class. Miss. Smith is his favorite teacher. The one teacher who cared about him. She tired getting him to talk but nothing. The room filled with laughing. Boys laughing.

"Calum. John. Quiet" She warned them.

Ashton looked up at Calum and looked away. He heard Calum whisper something but he couldn't make it out.

**********************

I'm really feeling this Lashton Fanfic. I hope you guys will too.

Comment, Share & Vote

Xx

→ If you catch a mistake of mine please tell me ←