Chapter 2

*Triggering*
The class went by fast. Ashton left quickly. He was avoiding the new guy and his friend. He rushed out and bumped into a guy with pinkish blonde hair.

"Dude, I'm so sorry." The guy spoke.

Ashton stared at him. He gave him a small smile and walked away. Ashton let out a sigh and went to his locker. One more class then lunch. He walked into History class only to see the blonde boy with the lip ring sitting right next to Ashton's seat. Ashton sighed and went to his seat.

"Hey." Luke smiled.

Ashton ignored him.

"I'm Luke." Luke said.

"Give up, baby. He doesn't speak." Hayley the school's cheer whore walked up.

"Oh." Luke sighed.

"So how about you and me skip this class." She pushed out her chest.

"I'm sorry but unless you have a dick between your legs I'm not interested in you." Luke smiled up at her.

"You're just confused, I bet you haven't even had a taste of pussy yet." Hayley licked her lips.

"Sorry but I don't like tuna fish." Luke said.

She went to slap Luke but he grabbed her hand. His blue eyes now dark.

"You should leave." He said too calmly.

"I'm not giving up on us." She huffed.

"There is no us, honey-bun." Luke rolled his eyes.

"Is it true? You don't talk?" Luke asked Ashton.

Ashton still ignored him but he was shocked that Luke is gay, shocked and happy since Ashton is gay too.

"Y'know I'm not going to give up on you right?" Luke wrote his number down. "Text me. If you want to."

At that moment Ashton was thankful that he has a phone, even if Miss. Smith pays for the phone bill. He hides the phone from his stepdad. Ashton took the paper and put it in his pocket which made Luke smile.

...

Ashton sat on his bed looking at Luke's number. He wrong down his name and next to his name was a smiley face. Ashton put his number in his phone even adding the smiley face next to his phone. Ashton has an iPhone 5s he didn't care for an upgrade, Miss. Smith asked him but he said no...well he texted her No thanks.

Ashton wanted to text Luke but he didn't. He was scared and shy. He pulled out his sketch book. He had to draw a person for art class. He drew Luke. Colored him and everything. He stared down at the picture. Something was missing. Luke's lip ring. Ashton drew it on. His stepdad bragged into his room. Ashton quickly stood as he closed his book.

"Hey there little fag." He slurred. "Answer me."

His stepdad struck Ashton with the back of his hand. Ashton fell to the ground. A few kicks to the his stomach and his stepdad left. Ashton balled up in a ball. After a few minutes of crying he grabbed his back pack. He pulled out his razor.

I'm worthless.

I'm pathetic.

I not good enough.

I'm useless.

I'm broken.

I should just die.

Every bad thought went through Ashton's mind as the razor cut through his skin. His tears covered his cheeks. Why should I live? He thought. He watched the blood run down his arm before he cleaned it up.

He looked at himself in the mirror. Why me.

*************************

I hope you guys like this! This is my first ever fanfiction like this so I hope it turns out good! Not my first Lashton fanfic but the first fanfic that is sad...

Comment, Share & Vote!!

Xx