Chapter 16

"I'm beyond nervous Luke." Ashton said taking deep breaths. 

"Babe it's not like you have to give a speech." Luke rubbed his back. 

It's two hours before graduation and Ashton was freaking out. He was nerves are getting the best of him. Luke rubbed his back. 

"Breath, baby breathe." Luke sighed. "I'll be with you through everything." 

Ashton looked up at Luke. He stood and sighed. Luke hugged Ashton. 

"We have two hours, what do you want to do to pass the time?" Luke whispered in Ashton's ear. 

Luke kissed Ashton's neck making him moan. 

"You like that baby." Luke taunted him. 

Ashton kissed Luke, the feeling of his cold lip ring set fireworks off. They moved to Luke bed. 

... 

"Crap, we're going to be late." Luke got up, only forty five minutes to get ready. 

Luke grabbed Ashton, they showered together and get dressed not wasting any time. They got there with time to spare time. Michael and Calum were standing looking lost. Luke and Michael walked up to them. 

"Omg, where have you guys been!?" Micheal shouted marching over to meet up with them. 

"We got caught up in something." Ashton smiled. 

"Let's just say, I know how Ashton felt." Luke laughed. 

"You guys did the dirty." Michael gasped. 

"Shut up, like you and Calum haven't did the dirty." Luke rolled his eyes. 

"We have, a bunch of times." Calum smirked and pinched Michael's butt making him jump. 

"We have to put on our gowns and take our seats." Luke said grabbing Ashton's hand. 

"And a quicky in the bathroom." Michael joked. 

Ashton sat next to Luke, he was so relieved that their last names matched with the alphabet. Luke held Ashton's hand calming him down by rubbing the pad of his thumb on the back of Ashton's hand. 

"It's okay baby." Luke whispered to Ashton. 

"Luke Hemmings." The principle called his name. 

Luke stood and winked at Ashton, he walked up the to the stage. He looked into the crowd of students. His eyes locking with Ashton's. He smiled and continued his way. He grabbed his diploma and the principle called Ashton's name. He walked up on stage grabbed his stuff and hurried off. Luke laughed. 

... 

"It feels so go to be a free man!" Michael shouted holding his diploma up. 

"Excuse me." Calum placed his hand on his hip. 

"I mean from school babe." Michael kissed Calum's keep. 

"Better be, because that it a fucked up way to break up with someone." Calum said. 

"I'm sorry, Calum but you are stuck with me." Michael hugged him with a huge smile on his face. 

Calum rolled his eyes and watched as Luke got down on knee. Ashton stared at Luke in disbelief. 

"Ashton, from the moment I saw you I knew that I wanted to be with you. For you to be mine. Forever." Luke took in a deep breath as everyone watched. "This isn't an engagement ring. It's a promise ring. I promise you that one day we will get married and adopt however many kids that you want." 

Luke opened the box and revealed two rings that Ashton wanted to get. He stared at them then looked at Luke who had hope in his eyes. Everyone was watching and whispering. 

"I believe this is the part where you answer him." Calum said. 

"I can't...believe that you are going to stuck with me forever." Ashton smiled as tears ran down his cheek. 

"Is that a yes?" Luke let a huge sigh of relief. 

"Yes!" Ashton squealed. 

Luke up the ring on his finger and stood. Ashton put the other ring on Luke's finger. 

"I love you so so much." Luke kissed Ashton. 

"I love you more." Ashton sniffed. "Thank you." 

"For what?" Luke looked down at Ashton. 

"For saving me." Ashton buried his face into Luke's chest. 

***************************** 
  THE END! 

I LOVE YOU ALL! Everyone who is reading this! I love you! I may not know you but I love you! Lol. Thanks for reading this! 

Please Share, Comment & Vote !! 

Xx 

; Your story isn't over ;   

→ If you catch a mistake of mine please tell me ←