Chapter 10

*After school*

Ashton laid on Luke's chest. They went to Luke's house after school. Luke pulled out his phone and snapped a couple of pictures of them.

"You're so beautiful." Luke smiled at he looked at the pictures.

"No I'm not." Ashton sighed. "I'm ugly, my arms are covered in scars. How can I be beautiful?"

Luke sat up making Ashton sit up too. He grabbed the hem of Ashton's shirt. Pulling it over Ashton's head. Luke bit his lip and his stared at Ashton's chest.

"You and your scars are beautiful." Luke kissed Ashton's arms. "Don't ever think twice about it."

Ashton blushed and looked away. He looked back at Luke who was now shirtless. Ashton didn't hesitate to touch his chest. He ran his fingers down his abs and back up. Luke grabbed his hand. 

"Not today." Luke groaned. 

...  

Miss. Smith picked up Ashton after she finished up at the school. She smiled and waved bye to Luke. 

"Glad you and Luke made up." She said breaking the silence. 

"Yeah." Ashton sighed. 

"What's on your mind." She looked at Ashton as a red light came up. 

"I want more with Luke but what if I'm not goof enough." Ashton said as he watched the buildings pass. 

"Just wait, it's too early to go to the next level for you two." She sighed. 

The car ride was silent after that. It was a nice silence. Ashton stopped cutting, his negative thought are slowly going away. He was almost happy. He smiled and sighed thinking about Luke. 

Dinner went by fast but the night went by slow. Ashton had a hard time sleeping. When he finally got to sleep he had to wake up for school. 

"Noo." Ashton groaned covering his face. 

"Ash, sweetie you have to get up. You have school." Miss. Smith yawned. 

"Riley I don't want to go." Ashton mumbled. "I barely got sleep." 

"Fine, but I'm telling Luke why you didn't go to school and please call me mom." She sighed and shut his door. 

Ashton fell back asleep only to be woken up by Luke calling him. Ashton patted his bed side stand for his phone. It stopped ringing and rang again. Ashton answered it to a very mad Luke. 

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin why the fuck did you not answer the phone when I first called you!" Luke nearly shouted. 

"I was half asleep." Ashton defended himself. 

He heard Luke huff. 

"Why didn't you get enough sleep last night?" Luke voice went soft. 

"I couldn't sleep." Ashton said. 

"Okay, well I'm staying the night tonight. Don't leave the house and please think positive or when you start to doubt yourself think of me. Think of us." Luke said before he quickly hung up. 

Ashton smiled, Luke's staying the night. 

                                                         ******************************  

I feel like I repeat myself every time with these things. Lol. Stay Strong. 

Comment, Share & Vote 

Xx