Chapter 9

Ashton watched as Luke's sleepy blue eyes slowly opened. They widen when he realized that Ashton was awake.

"Why. Why did you save me?" Ashton mumbled. "I could've been with my mom."

"How can you say something so selfish! I care about you Ashton and you don't see it. Do you not see that I'm in love with you. I don't even know why I am." Luke shook his head and walked out the room.

Ashton began crying. He's doing it again. Pushing the people he loves away from him. Miss. Smith walked in.

"You'll be staying with him. I talked to the police." She smiled. "Also what happened?"

"I said some things that I shouldn't have." Ashton said.

Miss. Smith stood in shock. She never heard Ashton talk.

"I'll help you fix them, but you have to promise me that you won't harm yourself any more." She sniffed.

"I made that promise to Luke and look where that got me." Ashton rolled his eyes.

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin promise me now!" Her voice was mother like. Y'know when you make your mom mad and she talks to you in a I'm serious voice. That kind of voice.

Ashton nodded.

...

It's been a week. Luke has been avoiding Ashton. Luke did however wonder if Ashton was doing okay. If Ashton ever talked about him. He would talk to Miss. Smith about it.

"Luke, just go talk to him. He won't stop moping around the house." Miss. Smith said as she graded papers.

" I can't. He literally throw the words I told him back in my face." Luke played with his thumbs. 

"He loves you Luke, he just doesn't know how to express his feelings." Miss. Smith smiled up at Luke.

Luke went to his first period. He walked over to Ashton who is focused on drawing. Luke sat next to him.

"Ash, we need to talk." Luke said.

"Mhm." Ashton noised not looking at Luke.

"I'm sorry." Luke sighed.

"For what? I hurt you not the other way around." Ashton finally looked at Luke.

"Here." Luke slipped him a piece of paper.

Ashton unfolded it.

Dear Ashton,

From the day I saw you my heart wanted to get to know you. My heart wanted to love you the way you should be loved. You asked my if I can fix a broken soul. Well, let me try. I love you Ashton. 

Ashton folded the paper back up. He loved Luke too. He realized that when they didn't talk for a while. When class ended he was the first out.

The day went by and nothing from Ashton. Luke was getting frustrated. He saw Ashton talking with a tall guy that had long brown hair and green eyes. When the guy touched Ashton arm that's when everything flipped. Luke walked up to Ashton, he grabbed him so that Ashton locked eyes with him. Luke smashed his lips against Ashton. When Ashton kissed him back the sparks flew.

Luke pulled back catching his breath. He smiled at Ashton and walked away. Ashton was left breathless and speechless.

"Did you just kiss Ashton." Calum asked.

"Yes and I enjoyed it." Luke grumbled.

"Everyone could tell." Michael laughed. "Glad you pulled away before it got heated."

Luke rolled his eyes. He saw that Calum and Michael were holding hands.

"Are you two?" Luke half asked looking at them.

"Yups." Michael smiled.

"Ashton is walking over here." Calum pointed out.

...

After the kiss Ashton realized that Luke was the one. He felt the sparks. He wanted more. More of Luke. He walked up to Luke who was standing with Calum and Michael aka Malum.

Ashton didn't say anything he just simply walked up to Luke wrapping his arms around Luke's neck. He was hugging him. Luke hugged him back.

"Say it." Luke whispered into Ashton's ear.

"I love you." Ashton whispered into Luke's ear.

           ********************

Boys loves BOYS and girls. It's okay to like someone of your sex. If you all are enjoying this please

Comment, Share & Vote

Xx

→ If you catch a mistake of mine please tell me ←