Chapter 7

Tweek was on his way to Starks Pond. He was having probably the biggest panic attack of his life. He wanted to sort out his thoughts, but it gave him a headache.

So here he was, getting closer and closer to the destination that will decide his fate. This meeting could go so many different ways, but Tweek couldn't think of any that were good.

When Tweek finally got to Starks Pond, he wasn't in any better condition. He was almost an hour late since he had to stop for coffee, twice. So he wasn't surprised when he saw Craig waiting for him, Tweek was surprised when Tweek realized Craig had a bottle of whiskey he was drinking.

Tweek almost ran away. It's not like he has never been near someone who was drunk but drunk people were never pleasant. Also, what if Craig offered him some, that would be too much pressure.

Before Tweek could back out, Craig noticed him and called him over. Forcing Tweek to sit down next to him.

"Just so you know, I'm getting both of us blackout drunk so we can talk about anything and not have to deal with the consequences."

Tweek blinked in surprise from the bluntness but then realized who he was talking to, and he really shouldn't be surprised. "You don't s-seem d-drunk," Tweek replied skeptically.

His ebony companion nodded his head, "I never get all loopy when I'm drunk, but unless there's three of you right now, I'm definitely plastered.

"Here," Craig said passing the half-gallon of Whiskey over to Tweek who skeptically took a sip

An hour later there was no more whiskey but two very wasted teenage boys.

"Are you gay," Craig asked because although he appeared unaffected by the alcohol, his connection between his brain and mouth disappeared.

Tweek, on the other hand, was clearly way too drunk to do or think anything. "You have cute eyes," was Tweek's response. Which wasn't a lie, Craig's eyes were a gorgeous shade of blue.

Craig nodded his head as if that was an answer, and in a way it was. That was enough for Craig after that he was okay with just going back to what if C-A-T spelled dog.

Tweek burst out giggling then said, "we should kiss." Since Craig was equally drunk, he couldn't think of a reason not to. So he leaned down and placed his lips on Tweek's.

It wasn't that great of a kiss, they were both drunk, Craig has never kissed a guy, and Tweek has never kissed anybody. Even so, it was still nice, or at least Tweek thought so.

Unfortunately, almost as soon as it started, it ended. Tweek looked at Craig and started giggling again and then throwing up. Craig rolled his eyes and said, "Okay, that's it we're going home."

So Craig dragged Tweek and himself to his house since it was closer than Tweek's. As soon as the got to Craig's bedroom, they both crashed on the bed.

Hopefully, they were prepared for the consequences of their actions, but knowing them, they weren't.