Chapter 31

Tweek was having trouble that Saturday what to wear for his date. He didn't even like Kenny, but still. Where is Kenny taking him? Should he where something   formal or casual? Oh God, Tweek didn't want to get to give Kenny the wrong idea.

Soon his entire wardrobe was scattered around his room and he still didn't know. Twee decided the only logical thing to do was to ask for help.

So Tweek texted Craig with a simple word that summarized what Tweek needed, HELP! He thought about asking Butters for help, but he seemed to be acting strange earlier.

After a minute of staring off into space and checking his locks to make sure they still worked, Craig texted back with even a shorter responce, BRT.

In the time it took Tweek to crack what it said there was already a knock on the door. Tweek stared at the door and then eventually he undid all the locks and pull Craig inside the room.

Craig looked genuinely upset when he spoke, "what's going on, are you okay?"

Tweek nodded, "yeah, I'm fine, I just need help deciding what to wear for my date with Kenny"

"Oh," Craig said as his face darkened considerably. "Why don't you just wear this."

Tweek looked to where Craig was pointing, it was jeans and a green button up. "It's like what I wore when we were kids."

Craig smiled slightly, seemingly being nostalgic of the past. "Hopefully you can button up the buttons now though."

Tweek blushed and loved down sheepishly, embarrassed that he still could not button up shirts correctly. His hands were just too fidgety for small objects.

"Change into it and I'll help you button it."

So Tweek scooped up the articles of clothing and hurried into the bathroom where he tried to hurriedly put his clothes on. When that didn't succeed he slowed down and finally got them on.

When he returned back to his bedroom, Craig was laying on his bed staring at the cieling. Eventually, Tweek cleared his throat so Craig would recognize that he was there

Craig jerk ed his head in Tweek's direction and then scanned his body. This made Tweek suddenly hyper aware that his shirt was open and Craig could see his stomach.

Eventually Craig got up and started buttoning up Tweek's shirt painstakingly slow. Every once in a while Craigs fingers would graze Tweek's stomach making his skin burn. Eventually Craig was finished and they both just stood there slowly looking at each other.

They both started leaning in and closing their eyes. Tweek wasn't even fully understanding what was happening until suddenly his lips were in contact with Craig.

It was comforting, and as if he should always be doing this. Eventually they had to stop for air and pulled apart.

"D-Do Y-You want to m'maybe stay here until K-Kenny comes."

Craig breathed in deeply and tucked a stray hair behind Tweek's ear before nodding.

Kenny never did end up coming.