Chapter 33

Tweek looked away from the movie they were watching to look up at Craig. Everything was so calm and relax it felt surreal. It almost felt like the calm before the storm. Though Tweek wasn't going down that rabbit hole today, he just wanted to cuddle with his crush and watch the third red racer movie.

Then suddenly Tweek remembered Kenny was suppose to come pick him up. Although it was about three hours late. Tweek was almost sad that Kenny ditched him, almost.

None of it really mattered though because Craig was next to him and he made everything feel okay again. Although he kept getting increasingly worried about Craig leaving and pretending it never happened.

It got so bad that Tweek couldn't pay any attention to the movie and he started shaking and twitching worst than he has in a long time.

So bad in fact that Craig pried his eyes away from the TV to ask Tweek about it "Are you okay?"

Tweek tries to control his shaking and the tears pooling in his eyes and shakingly says, "n-no."

Craig starred at Tweek hard for a moment before grasping his hand, "you know that I do care about you right? I won't leave, I swear."

Tweek was suddenly calm again and smiled as he starred at Craig silently. They both starred at each other while holding hands and not saying a word.

It was beautiful moment but was of course eventually ruined by Craig, "should we get back to red racer."

Tweek was snapped out of his trance and nods. So they snuggled back togather and got back to the movie.