Chapter 22

The days were going by slow for our favorite spazzy blonde as the weekend went by and it was yet another Monday.

Things were going well between him and Craig although their relationship has changed. For example, they don't hug, they don't call each other fags, and they don't talk about their feelings. But it's okay for right now because Tweek will take what he can get.

Speaking of Craig, he just walked into the Tweak residence as if he owned the place, which was okay with Tweek since he got coffee and a partner to walk to school without of it.

Although something was off about his behavior, Tweek didn't understand what it was but Craig wasn't looking at him, and he hardly spoke. Tweek deduced that something had happened at home and Craig didn't want to talk about it.

That's okay, it happened every once in a while, even back in elementary. Tweek has only asked once, he got a very vague answer about family stuff, and how it didn't even really matter anyway. So Tweek doesn't ask, and Craig doesn't tell.

They eventually got to school, one thing Tweek has missed since him and Craig made up was the simplicity of the bus, and the minimal effort it required. However, Tweek almost wished he didn't go because of all the buzz there was about a dance coming up apparently.

All it did was remind Tweek of how completely alone and single he was. Along with the fact that his best friend and crush probably has a date already considering who he was. They were probably a beautiful, funny, and smart girl and that was too much for Tweek to deal with.

His thoughts and feelings changed when Kenny came up to him in first period. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to the dance with me, it doesn't have to mean anything but I do like you, and I would be honored if you would allow me to accompany you as your escort."

Kenny started sweet and sincere, but as he went on, he got more extravagant and whimsical with his speech. Tweek debated the pros and cons of going and eventually decide that at the least he would actually go to a dance and gain the life experience and at the most, he could actually get some sort of happy ending with Kenny. Even though Tweek didn't really feel like it will happen.

"S-Sure, I would like that." After all, what was the worse that could happen?

At lunch that day, Tweek was sitting with his usual gang consisting of Clyde, Token, and Craig. Along with the new edition of Butters because Tweek refused to let him sit alone again.

Tweek was more fidgety than usual due to that morning. Until eventually Token called him out on it. "What's wrong dude, you're  acting more twitchy than usual."

Tweek blushed but eventually told them "I'm going to the dance with Kenny." Everyone smiled and nodded if a bit awkwardly. Everyone, except for Craig who seemed to be even more upset when he was in the morning. His hands were shaking more than Tweek's at that moment.

But Tweek didn't ask, and he didn't tell.