Chapter 11

Thankfully it was Sunday, Tweek didn't even realize he didn't have school yesterday but thank God he didn't, or else his parents would have killed him.

His punishment for not telling his parents where he has been was slightly less severe. He was grounded. So, of course, he was completely bored with nothing to do.

He was almost glad, but of course, it couldn't last forever, so he wasn't too surprised when he heart tapping at his door. He rushed towards it to realize that it wasn't an ax murder tapping on his window, it was Kenny. He almost wished it was an ax murderer.

Never the less, Tweek opened his window, and the other blonde hopped inside his room. Kenny was smoking a cigarette, and if Tweek wasn't too emotionally drained to think he would have been worried about the open flame.

Tweek wasn't too sure why Kenny came to his house, they've never really been that close. Tweek almost asked why until he actually got a good look at Kenny for the first time ever, his eyes looked dead and even had bags under them. Coupled with his sunken cheeks and messy hair he looked like the living dead.

So Tweek didn't ask, and Kenny didn't tell. Tweek realized he didn't know much about Kenny and he felt bad about blaming Kenny for what's happened to him.

Kenny finished his cigarette before throwing it out the window. "Tweek, are you gay?"

Tweek blushed, why was everyone asking him that recently? Tweek didn't think he was gay, he liked girls, but then again Tweek was pretty sure he liked Craig more than a friend. If only there were a word for something like that. Tweek finally responded with the answer he thought best suited the question "I'm not, not gay."

Kenny nodded laying down on Tweek's bed as if it was his own. There was a pause in the conversation, but neither one of them wad bothered by it.

Finally, after what seemed like forever Kenny got up and spoke, "ever wondered what it was to kiss someone."

Before Tweek was able to respond Kenny leaned in connecting their lips. Although Tweek didn't feel his heart flutter it did feel good, and Kenny was definitely a good kisser, or at least Tweek thought so. He didn't really have anything to go on.

Kenny pulled apart first nodded towards Tweek then left the same way he entered, just when Tweek thought he had his life together again Kenny had to go confuse him.

Tweek touched his lips, he wished he could have his first kiss with someone he liked. Also, does this mean Kenny wanted him? Or at least liked boys?