Chapter 26

Tweek got ready for school at Craigs house, mainly because he knew as soon as he got home he was going to get a stern talking to and he wasn't ready for that. Also because it gave him an excuse to see Craig shirtless, but he wasn't about to admit that to anyone.

When they were both done they started to school, Tweek with a cup of coffee in hand. "Since you have a car h-how come we. w-walk to s-school."

Craig shrugged "I like to walk, it calms me down." Tweek nodded and for the remaining of the trip they were both silent. They made it to school surprisingly early but the duo realized they had nothing to do and just sat down in silence.

It wasn't until Tweek felt somthing close to his hand that things got interesting. He looked at Craig to realize that he was just on his phone, but then looked down to see that the hand that wasn't scrolling on his phone was trying to hold his hand.

Tweek started breathing heavily, should he hold his hand? What if someone saw them? Does Craig even know what he's doing? Before Tweek could talk himself out of it he grabbed Craigs hand.

The only give away that Craig even realized was that he squeezed Tweeks hand ever so slightly, Tweek smiled sweetly at Craig since he wasn't paying attention.

Tweek could get use to this.