Chapter 15

Tweek was confused. He had his first kiss from someone he's had maybe two actual conversations with. Then the person he actually likes said he was going to ignore him and now everyone knows that he and Kenny kissed.

Life was complicated, but Tweek will continue to live it. After all, life could be worse, he could be kidnapped tortured and raped... oh god, Tweek thought; hopefully, he didn't jinx himself.

He was at his house laying on his bed following his train of thought when he heard a knock on the door. He ruled out that it was Kenny since he entered through the window, and it wasn't Craig for obvious reasons.

Tweek was halfway across the room since he was positive it was a serial rapist on his way to kidnap and torture him when a familiar voice spoke up. "Tweek, are you in there, I just came over to see if you were okay."

Tweek immediately relaxed when he realized it was only Butters. So he ran across the room and quickly opened it up for Butters. "I'm sorry for disrupting you, but I wanted to make sure you were okay since you don't really seem it."

Tweek smiled overjoyed he had one friend he could count on when things get tough.

A/N: I was wondering if I should put in Bunny, I wasn't going to initially because it didn't fit into the story but I was talking to my sister, and if you guys want it I could add it and make it fit into the plot, let me know your thoughts.