Chapter 1

"Audrey Avery, wake up this instant ,"I stiffly said to my friend, for the final time .

"What is it,Bellina?"she said grumpily.

"Get up ,Audrey, "I gently shook her shoulder.
She placed the pillow over her ears ,completely ignoring my rant .
"Alright,carry on sleeping .No food for you.And I will lock the kitchen too,"I intimidated her.She hastened out of bed.

"I am awake ! I am awake! " .

I smiled ,I knew this would work.She would never miss eating and she knew quite well that I had locked the kitchen before ,too. I walked out of her room .

I walked into the little kitchen with white cabinets and black counters and prepared the materiel for breakfast .
I put the telly on and started with the eggs .
"Bell?," Kelly called me from her room .
"Yes?,"
"Have you seen the slip of Mr.C's order ?," she asked .
"It's in the top most left drawer of the chest of drawers in the living ,"I told her as I scrambled the eggs .
"I got it ,"she replied, shortly.

I finished with the toaster waffles and then set the fare of breakfast on the table.The girls walked in.

"So someone decided to wake up,"I said gesturing to my still sleepy lazy bum with her still uncombed hair and pyjamas .

"Shut up," she said playfully pulling at my long ponytail ,passing past me .
We hurriedly finished eating .
Kelly took the keys and ran down to the bakery .Since I was still in my pyjamas so I went to change for the day .

I glanced around at my room and felt happy at the tiny wonders I did to my room ,that made it look more me .

My white painted bed had floral sheets in dull colors,a study table stood near the bed ,against the wall there hung a cork board right at top of the study,above the cork board hung fairy lights who went all the way through the wall to the other wall and pictures suspended from the fairy lights ,some from college ,some of my childhood, some with my late parents ,friends and Uncle and Auntie .

Then,two small white book selves stuffed with books were fixed with the coffee colored walls.And at the end of the small room near the wash room door was a white wardrobe and with it a small vanity table .My room was though compact but it was comfortable for me .

I sauntered towards the cupboard and grabbed baggy black shirt and black floral leggings .I stroked a light pink lipstick on my lips and glanced at my reflection in the mirror.I was fairly short around 5'3 and I had a small-boned figure.I was pale skinned with really long ,thick chocolate brown hair that hung past my waist and ended halfway through my hips. I had baby blue eyes and features who were called beautiful .

I quickly pulled my hair into a loose French braid and then followed the other girls to the bakery we owned downstairs ,minding not to trip ,which I had countless times.

I smiled upon entering it .Working here kept me busy and added colors to my life. We all together had pulled together this bakery.Well it was a coffee shop ,too . I had used what little was left behind by my parents ,the other girls also used savings and aid from their parents .We also took a debt which was payed back months ago .Since we had given rise to this place with our own hard work so it was very dear to us .

Kelly was quickly filling the piping bag to decorate the cup cakes were ordered by one of our customers. Lily worked her way with the cookies and biscuits. Audrey placed out the cake that was made at night .I instructed her to work with the donuts and muffins .

I myself started to clean the white painted wooden tables .Then I placed red and mint, checked table cloths over them . Then I quickly mopped the floor .