Chapter 6

Then in came him with two other men, probably his friends.I looked closely at them . They were the well known Blake Hunter and Eric McGrath. They were top businessmen, just like Ryan .With the greetings he introduced me "Guys, this is my fiance Bellina," "And these are my friends Eric and Blake,"He said  .I smiled at them as they did back .

I realized the girls were waiting to be introduced.

"Oh, these are mine's friends Lily , Audrey and Kelly,"I said gesturing to each one of them.And as soon as Kelly's and Eric's eyes met ,they locked.And they kept staring into each other's eyes .It was one of those cliche situation in romantic movies .

I tried to hold in my laughter .I looked at Ryan who was already looking at me.He also was trying to suppress his laughter causing him to smile.He then cleared his throat to pop the little bubble of the two .

"Back to planet earth,"I said .They both were red and muttered a sorry.

We all settled down. Gayness filled the room and every one was laughing and chatting ,along.  And ,of course, Eric and Kelly stole glances at each other once in a while.Ryan who was sitting next to me turned his attention to me ,smiling.

"How did the shopping went ?," He asked ." It went all well," I answered."Right  ,so you told Mum and Char our 'love story' ," He  said. "Well I kinda made it up in a hurry, I told them ....I am sorry...,"I said,hesitantly.

"Sorry ? Sorry for what ?,"he was baffled. "I didn't did it well,I guess... I was just suddenly asked ,"I said.I thought they weren't sure about the story.

"No,not at all.You did a great job.They seemed really convinced. Mum and the rest of the family is very excited.She even has started planning our "honeymoon,"he said putting quotations up on honeymoon.I chuckled.
"You are right.Not to blame her ,its her first child's marriage , after all,"I agreed.He nodded.

"Bellina, as soon as we get married I am going to pay off the debt ," He said, changing the subject .

I smiled ,  " Don't worry I won't flee or back off from the marriage ,"I said.He looked at me.

And I continued ."Ryan,no matter in what situation we getting married , I will never ever betray you. And you are supposed to trust me. I know our relationship won't be like a romantic one.We will be acting as if we are in love in front of people. But in fact the vows will not be a act in front of the world but in fact it will be true. Just like every relationship needs trust ,this one also will need trust, even if not love.So please, try to trust me like I am trying ," I completed.It was long yet important .

"I promise you that I will do my best," He whispered.
The others were still busy in their talks."I will bring coffee and snacks ,"I said getting up. 

I came back with the the tray of mugs with tortilla chips and mini croissants filled with chicken and cheese .Everyone took their mugs .I passed Ryan his's.Our fingers brushed together as he took it.I lowered my gaze as he stared at me .

"Sis,I am telling you ,you make the best tortilla chips ever,"Blake said munching down the tortilla chips .I smiled at him .

"Lets see how you cook the other things ,"Ryan whispered in my ear."Let's see,"I said."Do you know how to cook ?,"I questioned him."Not really ,but I know the basic things," He replied ,scratching the back of his neck . 

At 7 they decided to leave .

"Ryan, I do hope you take care of my friend  even if it is a contract marriage .And  if you don't than that won't be good for you because I am going to hunt you down with a fork ,"Audrey threatened in a dead serious tone. 

"Woah, I was expecting the threats on the wedding day but don't worry I will ,life is dear to me  ," Ryan assured. We bid our good byes .

"See you next time as my bride," Ryan smirked. I held ,my head down ,smiling shyly. And before they left , Eric winked at Kelly making her go crimson while I smiled creepily .

Then I went to the kitchen to make dinner.Kelly came in and sat on the counter.
"What's up with you and Eric ?,"I teased her ,still focused on the chopping .
"N-Nothing," She stammered.
I smiled and looked at her."Like him?,".
She briskly nodded her head ."I guess , we exchanged numbers and I don't know if...,"She said.
I hugged her rubbing her back and she hugged back.

====================================================================

A/N: How was it?I know the wedding is coming late but I am sure till chap 8 it will be there and more interesting things are going to happen.Till then stay beautiful!😊
L ,