Chapter 4

It has been 2 days since I have heard from Ryan.Why would he even talk to me,anyhow ?For what?

Currently, I was sitting on my bed reading 'Sense and Sensibility'.I loved books especially classics. Jane Austen is one of my many favorite authors.

I was wearing a yellow off shoulder top and  a pair of white laced cotton shorts ,my hair in was pulled into a messy ponytail .

Suddenly, my phone started to ring.It was Ryan. I picked it up.
"Hello,".
"Hey, I hope that I not disturbed you?," he asked .
"Oh no ,not at all,"I said."Oh well,I am sorry I didn't kept up with you during the past few days .I was really busy all that time,"he apologized."I understand,".

"Well, I called to inform you that my parents want to meet you at dinner so I will be coming to pick you up tonight at 7:00,"he told.

"Okay,,"I said.

 "Fine ,then see you later," he said ."Yeah,later," and we hung up .

Meeting his family .... ?

I was suddenly nervous.

I sighed and closed the book . I opened my phone and quickly started to complete the articles I had to submit tomorrow to the person who hired me as a Freelancer .I had decided to do that at night but now since plans were changed ,I had to finish them now . By six I was done with them .

I hurriedly went to the washroom and took a shower .Then I wrapped a towel around my body and stepped into the room .I searched through the small wardrobe for some appropriate dress .I matched some shoes with it and then quickly slipped into the jade green ,chiffon dress that reached my knees and did my eye makeup in silver and grey and then I streaked some mascara on my eyelashes .I applied a shocking pink lipstick to my lips .

Till I was done with the makeup ,my hair was also dry .I brushed through it and then lightly and softly curled my long hair .I slipped on silver earrings and then inserted my feet into the nude ,lace heels

I looked at myself ,making sure that I looked appropriate .My phone's text tone ringed .I checked it out. It was from Ryan ,saying that he waiting for me outside .

I grabbed my nude clutch and walked out of the room .Lily was in the living room clearing the dishes of snacks off the coffee table.

"Where are you going, Bell?,"she asked seeing me all dressed up .
"Ryan 's parents wanted to meet me tonight .Please,will you cook dinner for tonight,?,"I said .

She smiled"I surely will,by the way ,you look beautiful as always,". I smiled shyly,looking down."Thank you ,good bye ,"I said
"Okay ,have a nice time,"she wished me as I left .

Ryan was leaning against his black and white Bugatti in black skinny jeans and black button up shirt with two buttons undone showing of his abs.He looked at me up and down when he spotted me .

I suddenly felt conscious about my appearance ."I-Is something wrong?",I had to ask ."No, it's that you look stunning,"he smiled.I blushed as looked down.

He opened the passenger seat door for me as I climbed into the car that I only had seen in pictures .

He drove to his parents' place since he lives separately from them. It was a long drive .I was about to open the door but Ryan was already on the other side and he helped me out.

I walked briskly behind him scared when he turned around with a his perfect lips curved to a smirk."Are you hiding?,"he asked.
"N-No ,"I stammered. "Really?,"he raised an eyebrow.

"It's just that I am nervous that will your family like me or not ,"I told him my doubts .I know we would spend just a year together, but I still did worried about keeping a good relationship with everyone related to him so this year goes by smoothly  .