Chapter 2

I woke up and brushed my teeth and washed my face and in my floral, white pyj's ,I started to make break fast. I had no appetite from the scenario of a few days ago but still I forced myself to eat a bowl of corn flakes .
"You finished?"Kelly asked.I nodded."Bellina today is your interview you must eat ,"Kelly demanded I shook my head but somehow they made me eat a waffle.

I went to my room and changed into a loose white blouse and a pencil skirt with some black flats .I applied a soft coral lipstick to my lips and a stroke of mascara to my already luscious eyelashes .I pulled my hair into a low loose bun, strands falling from it.I picked up a black cross body of mine's and a file containing some important papers .

At the main door the three of them were a lined.Lily gave me a hug" Take care of yourself,I will miss you,"she said."I am not a bride ,I will come back,"I said jokingly.

"Bellina don't worry everything is going to be perfectly fine,"Kelly comforted me.

"Don't worry ,I'll be fine ,"I reassured her.I gave them a soft smile and then quickly left so that I don't miss the bus .I almost ran to the bus stop .Yes ,the bus had arrived a few moments before I reached there .I helped the old woman in front of step up the stairs of the bus .I got her to sit down smiling sweetly at her as she thanked me .
I stood in the bus jammed with people .
30 minutes later the bus stopped at the stop nearest to my destination. Once I got out of it ,I asked a person passing by about the exact location of the office .I thanked her and then started on another 20 minutes walk .

I stood at the entrance of the huge ravishing building ,looking here and there .
This was a main branch of "Arnold and Companies" .I was here for a job interview that I had applied for a few days ago .

I went through the entrance to the reception with meek steps.
The receptionist instructed me to Mr.Arnold's office which was on the 3rd floor.I took the elevator then went down the corridor and reached a kind of a waiting area which was furnished exquisitely in white .
There were other people waiting to be interviewed.

I was considering the place in wonder when I heard someone say .
"I am so excited ,Wendie .Mr.Arnold is so sexy and rich ,"a girl said to an another ."Yeah,I wonder what is going to happen when I get in there,maybe something will happen between me and him," the other one spoke out her hopes .

I looked at their outfits their skirts were very short and there shirt's neck were so deep that they showed their cleavage and their face caked with make up.I sighed.They wanted to exhibit their bodies so what could I say or do .I patiently and nervously waited for my turn .

"Bellina Johns," the employee called out".That is me,"she gestured for me to go inside.

I took a deep breath and told myself to stay calm, but I still had the explosions in my gut from yesterday .I, anyways ,knocked lightly on the door . A deep 'come in ' came from the inside.Then I stepped inside.

I closed the door and then took my surroundings it was vast ,really vast .The walls were painted white and black .The exquisite interior was also done in black and white.

Then my eyes went on to a man I guess was Mr.Arnold​​​​​​ and my breath got stuck in my throat as my eyes landed on him, and I couldn't resist from saying that he was breathtaking. I examined his light brown hair that had been styled in a messy yet handsome manner back into a quiff .His irresistible grey orbs stared right into mine's. His blazer was of so you could easily tell that he was really well built and had a pack of six.

Suddenly ,he cleared his throat.I turned red from embarrassment that he had caught me staring. I scolded myself, I never stared at men or thought about them so .
I had my head down ,my posture already limp .
"Sorry,"I whispered .
"That is okay.Please take a seat Miss.Johns,"He said .Even his voice was beautiful ."Shhhh...,"I said on my inside to myself.