Chapter 5

And two weeks flew by .

I had been in contact with Charlotte as that day we exchanged numbers.Ryan manages to text .

The girls have been complaining about meeting Ryan ,but I just can't bring my self to do so , I just feel so awkward and shy the moment he is around .
Right now I am going out with Maman to get the wedding dress and things. Lily had been out ,running some errands, Audrey was sleeping ,no surprise at all, and Kelly was watching the telly .

Outside, Maman was waiting for me and Charlotte was also there. They greeted me as I settled into the black BMW. On the way Charlotte was telling us about her elementary school teacher she met the other day .Then a verbal list of guests was being discussed.

"Bellina ,who are going to be the bridesmaids and the guests from your side,dearie?,"Maman asked in her usual honey-like manner .

"I have my Auntie and Uncle, some friends ,that's all ,"I told her.I really didn't have any other relatives with the exception of a few cousins ,as much as I can recollect .
"Hmm.. well,I am looking forward to meeting them,"she smiled.

The driver opened the doors for us once we arrived and we stepped out . I realised onve seeing the boutique that we were at one of those places where the high profiled came to shop .

Mum held me by my hand and we walked inside .

Walking through the white french door I was met with an exquisite boutique .There ,several employs were rushing around there and a man was instructing them.He had long brown hair ,at least for a man, which was tied in a ponytail. He smiled brightly as he saw us and had a hand over his mouth .

"Oh! That's you Elizabeth ,dear.And Charlotte ,Oh my god,"he said in a dramatic manner not his words were dramatic but his way of talking .He quickly mumbled dialogues that I was not able to catch . 
"This is Bellina, Ryan's fiance,"Maman introduced.

"Ah! Bellina , my darling.I heard about the engagement ,Ryan got engaged so quickly to such a beautiful maiden," he pulled me into a hug .

"Muah! Muah!," He did made kissing noises at both of my temples
.
"Valentino, we are here for her wedding gown .I want the latest and the most beautiful designs .No matter how much they cost ,the dress shall be one in many," Maman demanded .

"Oh course!I will be right back," and with that he scurried away.

"He's weird ,"Charlotte commented plopping down on white sofa.

Minutes later , he came back with the gowns.

"Here ,try this," he handed me a gown .
I hurried away to a changing stall. I had a difficulty putting on the huge dressing but I managed .As I came out in the puffy gown ,laced at the top, Maman spoke " Nah... not the one,".

I went back and tried into several more.But they were rejected .At last , I came out in beautiful vintage gown.I liked it.
It was simple yet elegant .Nor was it too puffy .It was laced till a few inches below my breasts with 1/4 sleeves .Then it flowed beautifully into chiffon .

"Wow!You look jaw dropping,"Charlotte said.I smile softly at her

"It is really appealing ,indeed ,and now when a gorgeous girl has worn it it is even more special ," she said ,looking at me lovingly as I turned a slight pink at her comment .

"What do you think about it ,dear ?,"she asked for my opinion .
"I love it,".
"Then make it done , Valentino,"she told Valentino.
" Bellina ,hun ,tell Valentino your inches so he can get it ready,"she told  .In the mean while ,Charlotte also had choosen a dress for the wedding .
Everything bought for me were realy expensive ,mostly in six or seven digits .

I wasn't comfortable at all with them spending so much on me ,I was never used to such an expensive stuff like that...
But I had thought that I am going to return those to Ryan the first chance I got .

During the shopping ,we stopped at a restaurant for lunch .I didn't had much of an appetite so I went for a chicken salad .

"So sister ,tell me how you and big bro met ?,"Charlotte asked .I got anxious but quickly concealed it with a smile.I made up a typical story .

"We-Well ,it was about 10 months ago when we ran into each other in a coffee shop .We separated our ways after apologizing but we both couldn't stop thinking about each other .The next time we met at the mall.We exchanged phone numbers and after a few dates we already were in love .It was too soon but we were madly in love .Then he popped out 'the question' and here am I,"I made up a simple story that I usually had heard of others . The seemed to actually believe it.

"Gosh,he kept it a secret for such a  time,"Charlotte complained.

"Well ,so that was the reason he wasn't seen around often with women ,I understand ,"Maman said twirling the fork in her hand .

******

After I got home it was around 3 .The girls were in the cafe .They told me to rest for a while. I left the shopping bags at the couch in the living room and changed into an over sized shirt and decided take a nap .
It was around 5 when I woke up .I changed into a baggy off shoulder shirt in grey and a pair of comfortable black shorts.I let my hair down .
Anyways,I came out .Kelly was making tea.Lily was reading a book, Audrey was working downstairs .

"He's coming,"Lily said,without looking up from her book .

I got baffled."Who's coming ?," I asked.

"Ryan .We sneaked out your phone when you were sleeping and asked him over.His friends are coming too since they want to meet their sis-in-law,"Kelly informed ,brewing the tea .

"And why did you do it ?," I asked,surprised .

"Because you didn't had the guts to ask him so we did,"Kelly said .

I know ,these girls are ten steps ahead of me .

"Bell, are you planning upon looking like a taco shell in front of them,"Kelly said.
"That's right"I said ,snapping my fingers .

She walked pass me and pulled my long braid ,trying to piss me .

Suddenly, the door bell rang. Lily went to open the door .The other two cheered whilst I drowned in a pool of nervousness.

====================================================================

A/N:Here comes another one .Please tell me what do you think so I can learn from the mistakes I make.Stay beautiful ,lovelies!🙃
Lawangina,