Chapter 8

"Bell?Bell?,"someone gently shook me .I slowly opened my eyes and found Lily sitting next to me on the bed .
"Come on ,get up,love,"she softly said to me .I sat up ,placing the back of my hand infront of my mouth as I yawned quietly .I felt my eyes sore from all the crying of yesterday. I looked at her with sleepy eyes .
"Remember you are going be leaving at 7 for the beauty salon, "she said to me .
"Oh,right,"I checked the time ,it was already 6:20.
"I will get ready ,"I said to her ,she nodded and I got up to take a shower .Then changing into a chiffon ,blue top and black leggings, I hurried to the kitchen .Lily was already preparing the breakfast ,whilst Kelly set out the table .

"Hey,"Kelly smiled brightly at me once she saw me.I passed a smile her way too .
"I was supposed to do this ,Lil,"I said to her who was busy frying the sausages.
"Nope,you are a bride,"she said .
"I am only a bride,"I said to her .
She stopped and looked at me .

"If Ryan got to know that we made his bride work ,then I fear that he will make this earth small enough for us to die ,"she said to me, waving the spatula in air .

"He will never do so ,"I whispered and walked to the fridge .Lily sighed ,watching me walk away .
I wonder if he will even bear my presence or not ....caring for me was a really far thing that came beyond the borders of love and our realationship never even started on the borders of love nor will it finish there ,for sure...
I took out the jug of orange juice, placing it on the small ,white dinning table in the kitchen .
After quickly finishing breakfast I washed the dishes and then gathered the stuff I would be taking with me to the salon as Maman would arrive anytime to take me .

The door bell rang and I went to open the door .Maman was standing there smiling widely at me .She hugged me and then stepped inside .
"Are you ready ,sweetie,?," .I nodded.
"Paul ,Mac ,carry Ma'am's belongings to the car ,"she said to two men behind her .They politely said a "Yes,Ma'am ," and picked up the cylinder and square boxes ,that I had neatly placed in a corner ,earlier .
Suddenly ,Lily came from behind .
"Bell?Are you leaving?,"she asked from behind, oblivious of Maman's presence.
I turned around "Yes,I am,".
"This my sister like best friend ,Lily,  and Lily this is my soon to be mother-in-law,"I introduced both of them to each other ,as Lily approached us .
"Oh ,Hello ,Ma'am ,"she greeted her, courteously and extended her hand .
"Hi,darling,"she replied back shaking her hand .
Lily smiled and then turned to me ."You shall be leaving ,we will be at the venue by 10,".
"Okay,Maman?,"I turned to her .
"Yes ,Bell ,let's go .Goodbye ,darling ,it was really nice meeting you ,"she bid Lily a good bye .
"Likewise here too,".And we turned around to leave.
The attendant opened the door of the red and grey Rolls Royce for us .
As we settled in ,the car moved and in no time we were at a posh salon.

The driver opened the door and Maman stepped out ,I followed her .
"Come,hun,"she said to me ,I gave her a nod I and started to join her to the inside of the saloon .Paul and Mac walked behind us with the huge amount of boxes .
The inside was sumptuously yet elegantly decorated in white,silver and aqua .
Maman walked to the reception .
"Appointment for Mr.Arnold's bride ,"she told the receptionist.
She nodded typing furiously on the keyboard.
"Yes ,Ma'am ,please move ahead,"she said ,and then Maman led me by my hand to another room .

"Tasha,"Maman called out for a girl with a wavy bob cut and green eyes .She turned around and her eyes widened and she literally ran to us .Maman and she exchanged greetings and hugs .It seemed as if Maman came here often and knew her .

"Now ,I want you doll up my doll right here ,"Maman patted my back ,saying to her .

"Oh,so she is Ryan sir's bride ?,"she smiled at me as I flashed a shy one back at her .
"This is her dress up,"she told her motioning to the boxes Paul and Mac had placed on a plush sofa .
"Okay ,Mrs.Arnold,"Tasha said .
"Where is Charlotte?,"Mum asked .Charlotte must have been also present .
"She is getting her manicure done ,"
Mum nodded .
"So ,start working on her ,"Maman told Tasha .
"Right ,follow me, please ,"she told us and she led us to another room .
"Hopefully, you had showered and waxed ,Ma'am? ,"Tasha asked me as Maman sat down .
"Yes ,I have," .
"Okay then first change into your gown so later on it won't ruin your makeup or hair," .I nodded .She took out the gown from one of the red square boxes .
"She won't be wearing a corset ,right?,"Tasha asked Maman.
"No ,the poor thing will break if she wears that torture,"Maman chuckled .
Then, Tasha instructed me to the changing room along with my undergarments and the gown along with a body moisturiser .
I walked out fifteen minutes later ,Tasha already had the makeup spread out in front of her .
"Perfect, now come ,sit down here ,"she said to me.
I did as I was told .
"What is your ideal bridal look you will like to have?,"she asked my opinion , playing with my hair.
"Um ....I just want it to be really soft and natural ,no dramatic or bold looks, please,"I politely told her .
"Just the right choice ,you don't even need alot of fakeness to enhance your beauty,"she said to me ,moisturised my face and then begun .At last ,she had done a really soft look .It was a foundation and a concealer for the base and with that she had neutrally done my eye makeup in a shimmery white ,dull gold and soft brown .I had a melon pink lipstick and a light rosy blush on. That was it .
"Do you like it?,".I nodded .
"Okay ,then I will send Cami to do your hair ,"she said and left spraying the setting spray over my face .
Maman also got up ."Bell,I also have to get ready ,dear ,don't worry the staff here is going to handle you ,okay?,"she gently told me .
"Sure ,".And she also walked out .
Moments later a girl walked in .
"Hey! I am Cami ,I will be doing your hair ,"