Chapter One

Frisk walked into the house, Sans following her. Papyrus was in the kitchen, making spaghetti as always. He had actually gotten better over the past few weeks.

"Wanna play some video games?" Sans asked Frisk. "No, you have to pick up your sock!" Papyrus said, putting his hands on his hips and turned towards Sans. "Chill bro, i'll pick it up after." Papyrus rolled his eyes. "You say that everyday." He muttered, then went back to making spaghetti.

"Video games sound nice." Frisk told Sans as she sat down on the couch. Sans smiled and sat down on the couch as well.

After atleast an hour of playing video games, Sans took his eyes off of the screen, and looked at Frisk. 'She looks so cute when she playing games.' He thought. 

Then, he scooted closer to her. 

Frisk didn't notice. 

He scooted again.

Nothing.

He scooted once more.

This time, she turned her head, but went back to playing. Sans looked at the screen as well, but he couldn't stop thinking about her. He almost didn't want to kill her on 'Call of the Monsters.'

Then, he scooted again.

This time, he planted his hand on top of Frisk's. Frisk paused the game and turned towards him. He blushed, pulled his hand and away and looked down embarassed. Frisk smiled. "That's the third time this week Sans, are you okay?" She said to him. 

He pulled his hoodie up and tightened it so she couldn't see him. She giggled. "It's okay Sans," She told him sweetly. She unpaused the game and took that time to kill him. Right as she was about to shoot him- "nope." The game controller started to glow and floated up in the air, and started to play. Frisk got distracted with that, and Sans got the kill. He pulled his hoodie off and smiled evilly at Frisk.

Frisk put on a playful smile and they went back to playing.

~ A year later ~

Sans walked into the house. "Hey, Pap, you seen Frisk?" He asked his brother, who was sitting on the couch watching "Ace of Cakes".

"I think the human is in her room." Pap replied.

Her room was inside Sans' room, since they couldn't get someone to add another room to their house.

"Okay, thanks." Sans said, and headed upstairs. He walked into his/Frisk's room, and saw Frisk on her bean bag chair, reading a book. Her hair had grown longer, She grew almost a foot taller, and she started to wear a flower crown everyday now.

"Hey Frisk." He said, leaning up against the doorframe. Frisk looked up from her book and smiled. "Hey lazybones." She told him. "You still haven't picked up your sock." she said, pointing to the sock in the middle of the room. Sans smiled. "Eh, i'll clean it up later." He said shrugging, then walking towards Frisk.

"Hey, i got a joke for you." He said, standing over her. She closed her book and set it down. "Okay." She said, getting up. "Knock knock." He said simply. "Who's there?" Frisk said, giggling, waiting for one of Sans' puns that Papyrus hated, but she liked.

"Will." He said. Frisk thought before asking. "Will who?" She asked curiously. Sans took a deep breath. "Will you go out with me?" He asked.

Frisk stared at him with wide open eyes. "What?" She asked. Sans' eyes went huge. "Oh gosh, i didn't mean to say that!" He said, turning around, crossing his arms and facing the ground. Frisk blushed and stood beside him. "Hey, bud, it's okay." She told him, leaning up against his shoulder. Sans looked away from her. "No, it's not." He said.

Frisk sighed. "Well, i don't know if this'll cheer you up, but i can try." She told him, making Sans think about what she was gonna do.

Then, she reached slowly out towards his arm, and pulled it down, then held his hand.

Sans looked up, and over at her. Frisk smiled, still leaning on his shoulder. Her head moved up from his shoulder, and her nose touched his. She closed her eyes and blushed. "I'd love to go on that date if you want to." She told him.

Sans stared at her, speechless. Then, after a while he smiled. "O-okay, just for you."