Unstoppable - 10

Frisk was inside her room. She was writing notes. Notes to her friends. She smiled as she finished. "Hey Kiddo, wanna go to Grillbys?" Sans' familiar deep voice asked. Frisk turned around. "Sure!" She smiled, knowing what would happen next.

Frisk and Sans walked to Grillbys. Sans would keep telling jokes.

"I tried to catch some fog yesterday, but i mist." Frisk laughed so much she almost chocked.

"Ooh, i got another one!" Sans said. "What do you call a Fish with no eyes?"

Frisk thought. "What?"

"A Fshhhhhhh!" Frisk fell onto the snow laughing. Sans smiled and helped her up. They reached Grillbys. Sans walked inside, but Frisk stopped. Her feet stopped working, so did her mouth.

"I'm baaaack~" A voice said. Frisk fell onto her knees. She clutched her head. The voice hurt her head. She realised who it was. "Not now Chara, i'm trying to have a good time with Sans!" She told the girl.

She heard distorted laughter, making her head hurt more. She fell onto the snow. She could feel something getting pulled out of her. She tried to fight it, but the force was too strong.

She turned around, and saw Chara. Chara looked at her hands. "I'M FREE!" She smirked at Frisk. Her knife suddenly appeared in her hand. "I must thank you Frisk for helping me get out, but, i'm sorry for this." She charged at Frisk. Frisk immediately moved and got up. She ran, trying to avoid Chara's attacks. "Chara stop! I don't want to fight!" Frisk said, almost falling into the snow.

"I know, that just makes it easier to kill you!" Chara said, chasing after Frisk. Frisk tried to run, but Chara threw a knife at her, nicking her ear. Frisk didn't stop. She kept running, until she tripped over a knife. Chara ran after her. Frisk couldn't get up.

Sans saw what was happening and ran outside to help. He threw an attack at Chara, stopping her from hitting Frisk. Frisk got up and ran to Sans. She threw her arms around Sans. "Sans, my time has come. You have it, so just let me die." Frisk said, tears streaking her cheeks. "I'm sorry..."