A sad Death - 11

Sans stared Frisk in the eyes. "Frisk i can't let you." He said, Chara smiling at the sad sight. "Sans, you have it, you can reset. My determination will be able to keep me together for awhile, so you guys can say your goodbyes."

Sans could feel tears streaming down his boney cheeks. "Frisk no, " He said to her. "I can't let you, i love you." Frisk smiled. "I love you too."

Chara rolled her eyes. "Get on with it! Someone needs to pay for me being imprisoned in Frisk's mind for sooo long!"

Frisk kissed Sans, then walked off. "Hit me with your best shot." Chara smiled, and ran in.

Everything was in slow motion.

Sans ran to Frisk, but Chara was too fast. He could feel streams of tears pouring down his face. One quick slash, and Frisk fell down to the snow. The red heart soul flew out of Frisk's body. Chara smirked and reached in to grab it.

Sans grabbed it before Chara could. He could feel power rushing through his veins(If he had any xD) "Listen, Bucko, you tried to kill all monsters, you made everyone in your path miserable, and you killed my friend." Chara's eyes were filled with fear. "And y'know, there's no possible way, that after all that," Blue mist starting pooling out from his left eye.

"You WOULDN'T, have a bad time." His eye flashed yellow and Blue. He used telekinis to pick up Chara, and smashed her between two buildings, as hard as he could. Then, he used his Gaster Blasters to blast straight through her chest. And after that, he used a bone attack to impale her.

After he was sure she was dead, he ran to Frisk's now lifeless body. He fell to the ground and picked up her head. Her eyes were closed, and blood was dripping from her mouth.

"Frisk i'm so sorry this had to happen." He said in between sobs. She was bleeding from her chest down, and blood was all over her and Sans, but he didn't care.

"If i could bring you back to life, i would. I wish there was a way." He told her lifeless body. "But, i love you," He said. He picked her up and hugged her. He cried as hard as he could, his chest hurting. He picked her up and carried her back to his house.

"Frisk?" Asriel opened the door, seeing Sans carrying Frisk. Asriel let them in, and as Sans walked in, he saw everyone. Asgore, Toriel, Papyrus, and Undyne and Alphys.

"F-frisk?" Undyne asked, seeing Frisk's limp body in Sans' arms. Toriel ran over and took Frisk over. Everyone saw as Toriel held Frisk's body.

Sans fell to the ground. "Why not me?"

Everyone crowded around Frisk. Sans clutched his head in his hands. "Please say this is all a dream, please, wake up Sans, wake up!"

But it wasn't a dream.