She's back... - 5

Frisk sat on her bean bag chair, thinking about Sans.

She couldn't stop.

Even though she tried too.

'stop thinking about Sans. okay, um, pancakes! With, blueberries! Oh, Sans likes blueberries...' She kept trying to shake that off, but it kept coming back to her.

"Hey kiddo." A familiar deep voice said. She looked up, realising she was hugging her legs. "Hi Sans," She said, blushing but hiding it well.

"Papyrus just came back, wanna head to Grillbys?" He asked, stuffing one of his boney hands into his coat pocket.

"Sure." Frisk said getting up. When she got to the door Sans wrapped his arm around her and they headed out to grillbys.

Grillby poured Frisk and Papyrus glasses of chocolate milk, and of course, Sans got ketchup. "Sans, you're drinking too much  ketchup." Frisk said, trying to take away Sans' sixth bottle of ketchup. "No i'm not..." He said, squeezing more into his mouth. "THE HUMAN IS RIGHT SANS, NO MORE KETCHUP!" Papyrus said, trying to help Frisk.

"No, just one more!" Sans yelled drowsily at his brother. He tried to yank the ketchup bottom out of Papyrus' hands, but ended up squirting Frisk.

Papyrus gasped and let go, making Sans fall onto the ground. "Sans! look what you did!" Papyrus yelled as Sans got up. Sans saw the huge ketchup stain on Frisk's favorite blue and lavender sweater.

Frisk stared down in horror. She looked at Sans with tears in her eyes, than ran to the bathroom. "Uh-oh," Sans said, setting the bottle of ketchup on the counter.

Frisk ran into a bathroom stall and closed the door. She put the toilet seat down and sat on it. She pulled her legs up onto the seat so no one could see her. She grabbed some toilet paper and started rubbing it on his sweater.

She stood up so it would be easier, but her boots slipped and she fell. She could feel hot tears trying to escape.

She tried to remind herself that Sans didn't mean it, that he was probably drunk or something, but she could feel something inside her saying that he did want to do it.

"You should get back at him." A distorted voice said inside her mind. "What?" Frisk asked in between sobs.

"You heard me, make him pay!" The voice said, a little bit louder this time.

Frisk soon remembered. "Chara! Get out of my mind!" She said, gripping her head and shaking it.

"I can't, i'm stuck in here. Stuck inside you, until..." Chara trailed off. "Until, what?" Frisk was afraid of the answer, but she was oh so curious.

"Until i get rid of YOU!" The voice got deeper and scared Frisk that she fell off the toilet seat and onto the floor.

"NO!" She screamed, getting up and running out of the stall and out of the bathroom.

As she was running, she ran into someone and fell over. She rubbed her head and looked up. It was Sans. "H-hi Sans." She said sniffling. Sans looked at her. "Look, kid, i'm sorry. I do stupid things when i have too much ketchup." He said, not noticing she was crying.

"Hey, kid, are you okay?" He asked, stretching out his arm to help her up. "n-no." She told him. She took his hand and stood up. "If this is because of me, i'm really really-" Frisk put a finger up to his mouth. "No, it wasn't, i just- i can't tell you." She told him.

He looked sad, but a little happy it wasn't because of him. "If there's anything i can do to help," He said. "Just tell me, okay?" He told her. Frisk nodded. Sans hugged her. "I'm just glad you're okay." He told her. He backed away and took her hand. "C'mon Papyrus." He said as they walked past him.

Papyrus got up and walked with them.

As they left Grillby's, they walked past an icy river. Frisk stopped to look at the river. Chunks of ice would flow down the river every now and then. She got close to the edge, and looked at her reflection. It smiled at her.

Wait-

she wasn't smiling.

Chara was in her reflection.

"You can't escape me..." Chara's voice said inside Frisk's mind.

"Yes i can." Frisk told her.

But she couldn't.