The question - 8

Frisk and Sans lay out on the snow, looking at the stars. Sans looked at her as she pointed out the constelations.

"That's the big dipper, and the little dipper." Frisk pointed. Sans nodded. "That one looks like a heart." Sans said, pointing to some stars arranged in a certain way.

"Yeah, when i was up on the surface i'd look at that one all the time." Frisk said. Frisk turned her head and looked at him. Sans looked at her. Frisk smiled. Sans smiled as well. "Sans?" Frisk asked. "What?" He replied. "Sans, you know how you said you loved me, and i said that i loved you?" Sans was worried. What if she said she was joking, or if she just loved him as a friend?

"Yes." She said shakily. "I wanted to ask," Sans was so scared at that point. "If i wanted to be your girlfriend, would you let me?" Sans sighed. He thought. Did this mean what she thought it meant? He hoped so. "Yes." He said more shakily than before. Frisk smiled. "Than i want to be your girlfriend." Sans' eyes widened. "Okay." He smiled more. Frisk leaned in. They kissed. Frisk closed her eyes and put her arms on his shoulders. Sans wrapped his around her waist.

Frisk backed away. "I love you Sans." She told him. He smiled. "I love you too." Then they kissed again.

Frisk and Sans were sitting at the table. Toriel had invited everyone over for dinner. Everyone brought something. Toriel made butterscotch-cinnamon pie, Asgore made sunflower tea, Asriel made mini banana muffins, Alphys made French bread, Undyne brought lemonade and energy bars, Mettaton had brought pink muffins(That everyone thought had glitter in) Papyrus of COURSE made spaghetti, and Sans and Frisk made pizza together. Napstablook came too, but he didn't eat.

Nice cream and Burgerpants came by and dropped off Glamburgers and Nice cream.

While everyone was eating, Sans and Frisk held hands secretly under the table, so no one would see. "Oh Darling, your spaghetti is Marvelous!" Mettaton flirted with Papyrus. Papyrus smiled. "THANK YOU METTATON!" Sans eyed them carefully. "Sans, you have to eat!" Frisk told him. "Nope." He said, not looking away from Papyrus and Mettaton.

Frisk sighed and took a bite of a glam burger. "Asriel dear, don't eat too much at a time." Toriel told her son, trying to stop him from taking huge bites of pizza. "But Moooom, it's so gooooooood!" He complained as his mom pushed his plate away. Asgore laughed. Flowey was there too, but he didn't eat anything. He was too grossed out by Asgore's tea, after all, he WAS a sunflower. 

After dinner they all sat in the living room and watched a movie. Sans and Frisk sat together(no doubt) but Sans made sure they weren't too far away from Mettaton and Papyrus. He was absolutely sure the robot would make a move on his brother, he just wanted to make sure he could stop it.

Frisk nudged him. "Sans, i think it's time." She whispered to him. Sans looked away. "Okay!" He whispered. Sans asked Toriel to pause the movie.

"Hey, what gives?" Flowey asked. Sans rolled his eyes. "Um, guys, me and Frisk have an announcement." He said blushing. "Me and Frisk..." Sans' voice disappeared. Frisk rolled her eyes. "Are officially dating!" Frisk took Sans' hand and held it up in the air.

Mettaton started to clap. "Well done darlings!" Everyone else joined in. Except Flowey. Asriel tried to make him clap, but he ended up getting slapped in the face by a flower.

"I'm so happy for you!" Toriel hugged Frisk. Papyrus hugged Sans. "Yay!" He screamed, almost squishing Sans.

They turned on the movie and watched the rest of it. It was a horror movie, and Frisk got scared at some points. Sans would hold her and tell her it was alright, which everyone else thought was cute.

After dinner, everyone started to leave. "Alphys, can i sleep over at Papyrus' house?" Mettaton asked Alphys. "If Sans says it's okay." Alphys said. She knew Sans didn't like Mettaton. "CAN METTATON SLEEP OVER SANS? PLEASE SAY YES!" Papyrus asked his brother. Sans got ready to say no, but Frisk whispered into his ear, "Sans, please say yes, let him have his fun." Sans sighed. "Okay, but you better not try anything funny!" Papyrus leaped with joy.

When they got home, Sans got out some sleeping bags from the closet. "Ugh, i'm not sleeping in that!" Mettaton said. He pulled out a bottle of glitter from nowhere and threw some on the bag. "That's better!" He said, then threw the bottle onto the ground. Sans layed out Papyrus' sleeping bag as well. It was red with superman symbols on it. "This would look better with glitter!" Mettaton said, handing the bottle to Papyrus. Papyrus smiled and poured it out. Sans groaned. Frisk sighed as she put in a movie for them.

"It'll be over tomorrow." Frisk told Sans. Sans immediately got an idea. "Heheheh...."