The stakeout - 9

(WARNING: PAPYTON AHEAD, READ AT YOUR OWN FRISK. I MEAN RISK. XD)

"WE CAN'T DO THAT!" Frisk screamed at Sans. "You don't have to if you don't want to." Sans shrugged. "Oh no, i'm coming to keep an eye on you." She said following him out of their room. Frisk REALLY REALLY REALLY didn't want to spy on them, but Sans forced her to.

Frisk went downstairs and made popcorn for Mettaton and Papyrus, while Sans set up the campout. They had binoculars, a blanket, two pillows, and a big bowl of popcorn. Frisk watched Sans eat it, not understanding how it didn't fall through him.

"Papyrus, this movie is WAY too old fashioned, i have something better!" Mettaton told Papyrus, taking a disc out of a compartment in his chest. "WOWIE! WHAT MOVIE?" Papyrus asked. "It's the WHOLE Once upon a Time series one! Don't tell Alphys i stole it!" Mettaton took out the disc and put in his. Sans got up growling, but Frisk made him sit down.

"That robot is trying to sweep Papyrus off his feet with his taste of movies!" Sans told Frisk. "Sans, it's love, just let i happen." She told him. He sighed and picked up the binoculars. Mettaton got up and paused the movie. "I'm going to change into my pajamas, be right back!" He said and raced up the stairs. "Go go go!" Frisk whisper/shouted to Sans as they grabbed everything and ran into Sans' room. They shut the door right as Mettaton got upstairs. They watched as Mettaton slipped into Papyrus' room and came out 3 seconds later in pink and hot pink pajamas.

"OOH METTATON! NICE PAJAMAS!" Papyrus said touching them. "Thank you Papyrus, i also brought an extra pair!" He said pulling out the same pajamas out of nowhere. "Matching pajamas?" Sans growled. "I think it's cute!" Frisk said. Papyrus changed too, and Frisk and Sans went back to watching. Frisk saw Mettaton and Papyrus getting closer, which made Frisk worry. 

Suddenly, she got an idea.

"Sans, what's that?" Frisk asked, pointing to the wall next to Sans. "What?" He asked, turning his head. Frisk leaned in and kissed Sans' cheek. He turned and blushed, touching the spot where she kissed him. Then, Sans leaned in and kissed her, forgetting about Mettaton And Papyrus. Frisk leaned away and smiled. She looked down and saw Papyrus and Mettaton just watching the movie. She celebrated inside her head.

Soon after that, Mettaton and Papyrus fell asleep. Sans yawned and went to bed. Frisk went downstairs and tucked them in, then followed Sans. Sans slipped off his jacket and just layed in bed. Frisk got into her bed and curled up into a ball.

It got really hot. like SCORCHING hot. "Sans, could you turn down the thermostat?" Frisk asked. Sans frowned. "Sorry kiddo, Papyrus broke it awhile ago and it's stuck." Frisk fanned herself. "But you could always take your shirt off." Sans said, not noticing how wrong that sounded. Frisk blushed so much that she looked like a strawberry.

Sans' eyes widened. "Sorry, that sounded weird..." He told her. "Y-you don't, mind?" She asked. He nodded, blushing. She pulled off her sweater, leaving her only wearing a bra. Sans watched and blushed until he looked like a blueberry. Frisk got out of her bed and walked over to Sans' bed. She climbed inside next to him, and layed down. She snuggled up next to him and they fell asleep like that.

(A/N: hello my Cinnamon Bunz! I might be making a Papyton fanfic if you want more, so tell me in the comments if you do, cuz i really want to make one! :D )