Chapter 12 - Death Notes

A/n: Please listen to this song before reading this part, it's called "Her Last Words" By Courtney Parker. It's tear-jerking, and so is this part, so read at your own risk.

Sans walked into Frisk's part of the room. He sighed. He didn't know what to do with it before Frisk fell into the underground, and he didn't know what to do with it now.

He'd probably leave it there. He walked to Frisk's desk next to her bed. There were pictures on the walls, of her and her friends. He smiled as he could feel tears run down his face. He looked at her desk and studied her drawings.

They were pictures she drew herself, but a stack of some caught his eye.

They weren't pictures,

they were notes. (Remember from chapter 10? huh? Anyone? No? okay.)

"Hey guys," Sans said walking down the stairs. Everyone turned to him. He passed the notes to everyone. "Frisk wrote these." Sans said.

Everyone read theirs, and smiled.

Undyne read hers out loud first.

"Dear Undyne, we had some of the best times together. You were a really good fighter, and i hoped if theres any possible chance you can get better at it! I know that you'll miss me and i'll miss you, but if we could spend one more time together, i think i'd want to cook at your house again. -Frisk."

Undyne wiped tears away and hugged her letter.

Alphys next.

"Dear Alphys, i know you've done some bad things in the past, but i'm not a person to dwell on the bad past. I hope that you find something special in your studies in science, and that you and Undyne have some pretty good times in the future. Keep working Alphys, and thanks for being my friend. -Frisk"

Alphys smiled and read it again, but inside her head.

Papyrus did his now.

"Dear Papyrus, I'm sorry i had to make you sad, but if i didn't, then we'd all die. Thank you for being my friend and being a cool dude, and not turning me in. You're a really good friend, and no matter what Undyne tells you, your Spaghetti is awesome. -Frisk"

Papyrus started crying and Sans patted him on the back.

Toriel read hers.

"Dear Mom, thanks for making that ButterScotch cinnamon pie for me, and thanks for always being there for me, especially when i was sick. You're the best mom i could ever ask for, and i hope that you understand i still love you, from the grave and beyond. -Frisk"

Toriel started crying and wiped them away.

Asgore next.

"Dear Dad, thanks for not killing me, i was really excited that you became my dad, and i hope that you will keep being a wise ruler over the underground. If any other humans fall down, please treat them with kindness, and if they are a true pacifist, at the end, please tell them my story. Thanks dad, i love you. -Frisk"

Asgore smiled.

Asriel read his.

"Dear Asriel, thanks for being my brother and always being so kind to me, even when i did weird stuff and didn't hang out with you that much. Please tell Flowey for me that i'll miss him, and i'll also miss you Asriel. I'm glad that you guys didn't have to pay. I love you. -Frisk"

Mettaton.

"Dear Mettaton, Please don't stop being fabulous, i'm not really something to be dwelled on. It was better me than the whole monster kind, and i wish you many more days of fabulous-ness, and beauty. Tell napstablook i'll miss him, along with you. I love you guys so much. -Frisk"

Then Sans.

"Dear Sans, you were the best friend, that i ever had. I'm sorry i had to make you so sad. I want you to know that this didn't happen because of you, and please don't beat yourself up for this. If you wish to carry on, you have the reset button. Maybe we could have what we had in another timeline, i'm not sure. I'll sure miss you the most... I love you Sans. -Frisk"

Then, there was a note for everyone.

"Dear Everyone, I'm sorry things had to be this way. It was either me, or all monsters. I'm sorry. But i still love you all. Are you proud of me?... Probably not. But just tell Sans if you want to reset, you'll all just forget. He's in control now, not me. I love you all so much. -Frisk"

At the end everyone started to cry, even Flowey.

~ 2 Weeks later ~

Sans sat at Frisk's grave. Everyone had left. It had been 2 weeks since Frisk died, but Sans felt like it just happened yesterday. "Sans?" Papyrus asked. Sans turned around. "What bro?" He asked. "Well, ever since Frisk died, you haven't been sleeping, and you've barely eaten, are you okay?" Sans nodded. "I just miss my friend." Papyrus sat down next to Sans. "I miss her too." Sans smiled. "I hope Frisk knows, she'll never be forgotten."

Sans took it out. He showed Papyrus. "I'm gonna push it." Papyrus paused, but then nodded.

Sans pushed it. And everything rewinded.

The End.

A/n: Hey guys! Thanks for reading! This story has gotten quite a few votes, so tell me in the comments if you want me to publish my sequel to this, Reset. Its where Sans goes back in time, at the end of the Pacifist Route. I don't want to spoil it, so tell me if i should do it in the comments. Bye my Cinnamon Bunz!