Part of the coven: Part eleven Y/N's POV: The End part two of two

Being at Jo's wedding with Kai made me happy that I'd agreed to his terms. I felt like me and Kai had a special bond that would never be broken. I feel like Kai's time in the prison worl had really benefited him and he'd come out a changed man. I'm glad that I gave Kai a chance. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of shattering glass and screaming. I turn around to see Lily Salvatore walking through the door all high and mighty. A shock of power sends most of the guests flying through the air including me and Kai. I black out for a few seconds but when I come to I'm covered in shards of glass and warm, sticky blood. 'KAI!' I yell panicked, desperately searching for him. 'KAI!' I try again, struggling to be heard above all the screams. 'WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!' I say through tears. I spot him across the room and crawl over to him as quickly as I can. As soon as I reach Kai I check for his pulse and find it slow, faint and fading. 'Can you hear me Kai?' I say crying. he slowly opens his eyes and whispers, his voice faint and hoarse. 'Y/N. I'm not gonna make it.' 'Yes you are Kai, okay. Don't give up on me.' I mutter, my tears falling onto his face, fast. I know that if I give him my blood right now he's going to die, but... 'I love you Y/N, please remember that.' He whispers. This only makes my tears fall harder and faster 'I know Kai, I love you too.' I say and try to smile, reassuringly. I feel his pulse fading away quicker, until it's nothing but a faint reminder that he's not going to live. So I do what any sane, rational vampire would do if they were about to loose the one person the love most in the world. I brought my wrist up to my mouth, bit down until I felt my skin break, until I tasted blood, then I pushed my wrist to Kai's open mouth and waited in suspense.