Someone New but Old

~Couple Years Later~

I think I was about seven by this time, but my mom started seeing someone named George. I didn't have a clue who he was, at least that's what I thought. I kept asking and asking who he was and if I could meet him... Finally, she said yes.
So, acouple weeks went by and I met him. When I did, I was in total shock... It was my dad's best friend Mark. I've known him ever since I was a baby. So, I felt comfortable with him being with my mom.
But since my dad was my dad, I still had to visit him every weekend. So, me and my little brother did. My mom made me go even though she knew I hate him. Dean was blind to the fact that my dad was a woman abuser. So, I went to be with my brother so nothing went wrong.

~Fast Forward~

It's my eighth birthday, my dad actually showed up... But he was drunk and bought me a fishing pole (I hate to fish). It was the worse birthday ever but, that's the first one he's showed up to since I was four. And the same day, my dad brings Dean a brand new mini dirt bike. My heart's been broken by the same man for years.
Acouple weeks later, I get a call from my grandparent's and they say they have bad news... My older brother Timmy has passed away from heart failure. I was devastated about it... Even though I didn't see him a lot, he was still my brother. He passed away on April 24th 2008. He was twenty years old and my dad's son, he went to college in Arizona and lived in Indian with his mom, Victoria.