Gift Exchange

It's December now, and I've bought Tyler a Ford shirt and a Real tree hat for Christmas. I wrapped them in deer antler wrapping, he loved it all. He got me a make up kit, not because I'm ugly but because he has no imagination. But I loved it too. This would be out first Christmas as a couple. We've only been together for four months and I was madly in love with Tyler.
A couple weeks later, it's finally January 2015. Only a couple weeks into the month, I get to go to his house for the first time. I've met his mom before and his nieces. His nieces, Carla and Justice, love me. I was glad they do. I didn't want them to hate me obviously. But soon as we got to his room, he layed me on the bed after he locked the door, and started to undress me. Kissing me all over my neck, chest and breasts. It felt like electricity running threw my body everytime his lips touched my skin. As he pulled my pants off and then my panties with his teeth and touch me as he moved down, I shivered. God, he made me feel so alive.
He had me so wet and I had him so hard. It felt so amazing as he entered with just the tip to tease me a bit. After was done teasing me, he kissed me from my lips all the way down, started licking my clit and making me moan and cum on his face. It felt so amazing, I have no words to describe it. But, after that he penetrated again, making me moan louder and louder til I climaxed, he then orgasmed. It felt like magic.