Him ❤

It's the first time I've ever met him in person, I was so shy and nervous. His mom drops him off at Jay's house, and we walk to my mom's party. I told him I was going to get trashed, which I did. He watched over me while I was wasted, and I thanked him the next day. He didn't try to take advantage of me, and that made me trust him even more.
A month went by, and we had another party. Tyler and Jay were there, of course for the pre-party. So, I hooked Jay and my friend Chloe. After we got done working and was just jamming out and having a blast, Tyler went and asked my mom if he could date me. He was eighteen and I was still fourteen at the time. My mom told him yes, he could date me and we were so excited. It all started August 8th 2014, the best day of my life.
Weeks went by and school already started and I was still living with my dad, and one weekend I was with my mom, Tyler was at Jay's and we decided to spend the whole day together. There was no one at Jay's so, me and Tyler started making out. After I've gotten him hard he ask, can I? And nodded, yes. He started to finger me, and picked me up and took me to Jay's brothers room and layed me on the bed, pulling my short off. He pulled out the condom he had in his wallet, and asked, "Are you ready? If not, that's fine too." I nodded yes and took the condom from his hand and opened it. I put in on the head and continued to roll it back. I relaxed myself, as his big throbbing penis entered me for the first time, taking my virginity. I gasped. He stopped and asked if I was alright and I nodded for him to continue. It felt amazing, I could feel the connection we had together.
We walked back to my mom's house, and Jr. was there (that's one of Mark's kids). I turned just right and he saw the big hickey that Tyler left me on my neck. My mom said, "hope your dad doesn't see that." She bought me some cover up.