DAY 1

it was a sunny afternoon int he fairy tail guild. a very sunny afternoon and Juvia was boiling hot which hardly happens due to her being made of water.

'urgh...why does juvia feel so hot?' the bluenette moaned to the girls. who was also sweating like animals.

'becuase it's like 35 degrees. urgh i hate this' Levy said with a bag of ice taped on her head. and eating an icecream.

'urgh...Juvia never gets hot...this sucks' juvia moaned again. slamming her head on the table.

'hey levy can you solid script some ice?' lucy asked. and levy just shook her head.

'well i can but it will melt in seconds. thats why i hardly ever use it becuase it's useless...sorry guys' levy felt guilty but giggled when juvia started crying untill she heard the sound of her true love enter the guild who had no effect of the heat whatsoever.

'GRAY-SAMA!' juvia shouted and ran over to her beloved. and hugged him. she let out a relife sigh and moan when she felt grays cold body.

'uh...juvia what are you doing?' gray asked confused. trying to unlock juvias arms around his torso.

'juvia is too hot so she is hugging her beloved gray to keep her nice and cool' gray got creeped out and tried to get away but it was no use Juvia was just gripping onto him way to tight for him to make an escape.

'GRAY...JUVIA...I NEED YOU!' master makarov shouted catching the ice and water mages attention. they both walked over to the master with juvia still having her arms wrapped around grays body.

'you two have been asked to do a mission togeter' juvias eyes sparkled after hearing master sya those words.

'you hear that gray-sama...you and juvia get to be on a mission together finally' juvia hugged gray tighter causing him to struggle breathing.

'juvia...i can't breath' gray moaned and the water mage quickly loosend her grip.

'juvia is sorry gray-sama' she just carried on hugging him to kee cool.

'anyway...you two have to go to thailand with romeo and wendy to save the childrens lives...it is also a vacation you kno whave a break from fighting and all that. just relax' master said. he passed juvia and gray plane tickets and they smiled. romeo and wendy came in the guild with huge packages of luggage.

'COME ON GUYS!...THE PLANE LEAVES IN 2 HOURS AND WE LIVE QUITE FAR FROM THE AIRPORT!' romeo shouted. and the mages walked to the door.

'wait master what about-'

'i have your luggage already packed' the master clicked his fingers and laxus and freed brought out the ice and water mages luggage.

'how long will we be gone master?' juvia asked sepereating from her beloved gray.

'well it's a mission and a vacation trip so i would say 2 weeks max' master said and they chuckled and walked out the door with the younger wizards.

'HEY GRAY JUVIA!' maccow shouted grabbing their attention. 'MAKE SURE MY SON IS SAFE!' he shouted again. the four wizards turned around and waved. and they carried on walking to the docks so they could get a boat to the airport.

------------------

the four wizards sat together on the areoplane and spoke about the vacation waiting ahead of them.

'juvia is going to sunbathe on the beach' the bluenette said imagening the hot golden sand and the bight shining sun tanning her body whilst hearing the spakling crystlized ocean waving away in the summer breeze.