DAY 6

grays POV 

its been over a night and still no news on juvia. i havent slep in three days of worry. i'm also too scared to sleep.  'please be okay' i whispered. i got up and walked around the room we were all placed in. 

romeo, wendy and hatro were sleeping peacefully. i put a thick blanket over them and the snuggled in. it made me chuckle. i couldn't believe we all found each other again. 

'gray' i heard romeos voice, i turned around and saw him rubbing his eyes. 

'hey why you awake?, try and go back to sleep' i said but romeo shook his head. 

'i can't, i'm too worried' he said and he came of the bed. 

we sat down by the wall waiting, hoping for news. please be okay juvia. please. 

'Mr fullbuster' when i saw the doctor i got up straight away and walked towards her. 

'is everything okay?' i asked worridly

'yes everything is fine. she had a bad start but she fought through. she is well enough to go back home with you guys now. she wont be able to use her magic for a few months, she wont be able to walk for double the amount of months though.  but she is awake if you want to see her' the doctor explained. i sighed with relief and followed the doctor to the room juvia was in. 

'hey juvia' i spoke softly. she looked so much more better. her eyes sparkled as soon as she saw me. 

'gray-sama' she still sounded weak but stronger than before. 

'are you okay?' i asked and she nodded smiling. 

'yeah, i had the most amazing dream whilst having surgery' she said i raised my eyesbrows and smiled. 

'really what was it?' i asked. i sat on the bed beside her and she began to explain her dream. 

'it was like my life flashed by. we went on a date...got married, had kids, grew old together and when we were both dying we both said 'don't leave me' its weird but thats how i saw my dream with us together, i thought it was real but then i woke up' i did nothing but smile. 

'juvia i'm so glad your awake' i cried and i kissed her. she kissed back 'i love you so much' i said and she giggled in the kiss. 

'i love you too gray-sama' she spoke and we just couldn't stop smiling...looking in each others eyes. 

-------------------

romeos POV 

the hours past by and we were all ready to go. juvia refused to leave hatro behind so he came along with us to be a member of fairy tail. i cant wait to see dad again. he must be so worried when gray told him about the tsunami he must have not slept. well i cant wait to see him again and i'm sure he'll estatic when i come back. 

wendys pov. 

we all get on the plane and sit down on the chairs. we wont get back till tomorrow but i cannot wait until i see everyone again. they must be so worried and scared. but i can't wait to surprise them.  

we all looked out the window. i felt really bad becuase the entire place was trashed. i mean it was worse than natsu destroying a town after a job. i began to cry and so did juvia. but gray went to hold her hand. 

i was so happy when they finally became a couple. mira would be happy at least. i wonder how charla is. she probrably misses me. i know i miss her. 

we are finally going back home. 

-----------------------

hey guys i hope you liked this chapter. i think only the plane bit was mainly the movie. only one more day and then this book is finally finished. 

i'm sorry i didn't upload sooner. lots of revision for my mock exams that are coming up. 

i will post tomorrow hopefully if i have time 

thanks for reading :)