DAY 5

GRAYS POV 

we've looked everywhere and i still can't find Juvia and romeo. this just maked me worry even more. 

'gray have we looked in that hospital?' wendy asked and i looked. unfortunatly we have. i nodded sadly. 

'we could look again?' i suggested. 

'no we looked everywhere its hopeless mate' the guy said. 

'gray don't listen to him. i would look over it again...just in case' i looked at the sad dragon slayer. i breathed deeply and smiled. 

'i'm going to look again if they are not there leave i'll be five minutes' i said and and me and wendy hopped out the car. and walked towards the hospital. 

when we got closer wendy froze with fear. 

'wendy whats wrong?' i asked looking back. 

'i can't...its too emotional for me' she cried and i smiled. 

'okay...just stay here you'll be fine okay' i said. 

'okay' she smiled and sat down on a low wall and i walked in the hospital. 

people screaming, children crying in pain. the hospital was heaving. i know juvia is in here i cn feel it. 

Juvias POV 

'romeo...romeo' i said in pain. everytime i spoke it was like my body was on fire. 

'yes juvia' he said softly 

'i-i need a drink' i said. 

'okay don't worry' i felt his presence disapear. i was so happy when they came back. i didn't even know where i was taken to. i thought i would die. but when i heard their voices again i was so happy that nothing bad happened to them. 

hatros head was placed on my lap. i looked by the curtain and i saw a figure just standing there. i wanted it to be Gray-sama but it wasn't...i knew it wasn't becuase he left...if it were gray-sama he would open that curtain. 

Romeos POV 

When i got juvias water i felt a presence that i knew. i looked behind me and i saw raven spiky hair. a man wearing dark blue boxers. 

'gr-gray' i said. he was walking way fast. 'GRAY!' i shouted. i ran after him but all the people around me was stopping me. 'gray!' i shouted. i ran outside and i couldn't find him. 

WENDYS POV 

i sat outside waiting for gray. untill i heard a voice scream his name. 

'GRAY!' the scream said again. i swear that was romeos scream. i got up and looked around the hospital. 'GRAY' i shouted again and  i ran this time....i then saw him. standing there.

'ROMEO!' I shouted back and he looked up shocked. 

'wendy' he smiled and we both ran up to each other and hugged. 

'i thought you were gone' he cried. 

'we were looking all over for you...your dad is so worried and scared' we hugged tighter. 

'ROMEO' me and romeo turned around and saw gray walking to us. we then ran over to him and hugged him. 

'oh thank god your okay. i was so worried...your dad is so worried' he cried. 

'juvia is here too'  he said and we both paused. 

'i knew it' i said. 

'well where is she?' gray asked. 

'on the top floor with Hatro' 

----------------------------------------------

ROMEOS POV

we walked all the way upstairs and i could tell that gray was nervous. 

'shes really weak...so speak softly' i said. andi opened the curtain. i looked at gray and saw his face change. 

'juvia....juvia...wake up, guess whos here?' i spoke softly and juvia slowly opened her eyes and looked straight at gray. 

'g-gray-sama' she cried. 

Grays POV 

when i saw juvia on the bed i had to move closer. she didn't look the same. her whole body was bruised and she was coverd in bandages. and when she said my name it made me cry. 

'hey its okay...i'm here' i stroked her cheek and kissed her head. 

'am i dreaming' she asked weakly and i shook my head. 

'no i'm really here. me and wendy' i said. 

'then i can go now' 

'wait what?'

'the angels can take me now' i cried when juvia said that and i stroked her cheek again. 

'no...don't leave me again Juvia...i can' loose you again' i said...i removed her mask and kissed her lips. 'please dont leave me' i begged and juvia cried. 

'i don't want to...but its hard to hold on' 

'hey...remember when i freed you from the rain...and yu helped out in the tower of heaven....a-and you made that love potion that failed...and you came with us to the celestrial spirit world...you protected me...and the grand magic games and you really made me think about you when you showed the whole world your new power and i thought wow y-your so amazing at the power you possess' i cried. 'its not over yet juvia...theres still so much to live for. all that stuff was just the beginning...this is not the end...not yet' i cried and i put her mask back on her. 'so please, please don't leave me' i said and she cried along with the others in the room. 'you can't leave me becuase then i would have no one else to be in love with...your my one and only' i added on. 

'i love you gray' she said weakly. 

'that was beautiful' i looked around and saw a doctor standing by the curtain 'we are taking Juvia to surgery now' the doctors picked up juvias bed and wheeled her to the room. 

'your going to be fine juvia...your going to be strong' i said 

'gray-sama...don't leave me' she said. 

'i wil never leave you' i promised and thats when she disapeared. in the hallway. 

'don't leave me' i repeated and we were directed to a waiting room. i was scared and worried. but i had faith that juvia will make it through surgery. i know she will. 

------------------------------------

guys if you relised i copied the impossible once again. really sorry. um...so basics i tried making it in my own words and it was a 50-50 my own and the impossible so yar. 

i hope you like this story so far. 3 more days i will say and then thats it for the story. 

if you noticed i have made a new Gruvia fanfic called UNCONDITIONALLY based of Katy Perrys song. so if you want to read that be my guest. it is the best story i wrote about gray and juvia and i love it so much. 

 thanks for reading this story. can't wait to upload the last three days :)