DAY 3

DAY 3

Romeos POV

we have been on the tree for a day now. i look over at juvia who was looking really bad. blood was still trailing down her leg. i jumped down from the tree and landed in the the water. i went looking around to see if there was any help.

'HELLO!...IS ANYONE HERE?!....MY FRIEND NEEDS HELP!' i kept shouting but there was no answer. i carried on looking around and i saw a small group of people so i ran to them as fast as i could.

'please help...it's my friend. she really needs help' i said panicking to them.

'd-don't worry...show me where she is' a tall thin man said trying to speak clear english. i led the group to where we was staying.

----------------

JUVIAS POV

i woke up to chattering. i saw Hatro jump down the tree. i the felt someone shove me off the branch and i landed in someones arms. i grunted because it really hurt.

they carried me in a small car and we drove somewhere where there was more people.

they were pouring lots of liquids on my wounds which made me scream and cry. i then heard a woman singing in a different language. i think it was a lullaby i just looked in her green eyes which calmed me down. i felt them wrapping my wounds in bandages and they put new clothes on me.

'thank you' i weakly whisperd. i felt the children around me stroking my hair. and then i was picked up again. and i was back in the car.

-----------------

ROMEOS POV

the people drove us to a hospital and we had to quickly go in otherwise we would have to drive another 5 miles to another one.

luckly we got in. juvia was put in a small room and me and Hatro stayed with her. no way was we leaving her side.

'it's so cold in here' juvia whisperd and me and hatro looked at each other confused. we thought it was boiling hot.

'don't worry Juvia. you'll be safe here' hatro said stroking juvias hair. i smiled and sat down next to her.

-----------------

GRAYS POV

i wake up on the floor. my visions all blurry and i see wendy. she was okay i think. i crawled closer to the bluenette and saw that she wasn't breathing.

'WENDY!...WENDY, WAKE UP!' i said doing CPR on the 13 year old. she coughed out water and slowly opened her eyes.

'g-gray' wendy cried and hugged me.

'i thought i was going to loose you Wendy. don't do that again. don't leave me' i said and she hugged me tighter.

'i wont leave you gray. i'm scared' i carried on hugging her crying.

'i'm scared too' i looked up and saw everything was destroyed. water was everywhere. and i saw lots of bodies.

'gray...everything-'

'i know....JUVIA!...ROMEO!' i got up and limped around repaeting juvia and romeos name but there was no sign of them. 'please be okay' i whisperd.

-------------------------

hope you guys liked day 3.

i wont be posting that much. sorry for not posting before i was trying to get as many books finished and i have homework.

i will be posting once a week every friday.

thanks for reading guys. can't wait to write the next one.