DAY 7

MAKAROVS POV 

the guild was silent. no one left on a job they all waited like a worried family would. i sat on the table hoping, praying for my children to return. maccow is heartbroken. natsu is going crazy wanting to go there and find them. gajeel wont talk to anyone carla too. please all of you come back safe. 

'WHY ARE WE JUST SITTING HERE LIKE PANSIES. WE NEED TO GET OUT THERE AND FIND THEM!' Natsu raged. 

'natsu calm down' i heard lucy speak softly. 

'I WONT CALM DOWN. HOW CAN WE BE CALM WHEN FAMILY IS OUT THERE MAYBE DE-' 

'SHUT UP SALAMANDER!' i watched gajeel punch natsu in the face. 

'naahhh, what was that for?!' 

'YOU DON'T THINK WE'RE ALL WORRIED!, I WANT TO FIND THEM JUST AS MUCH AS YOU DO! BUT WE CAN'T BECAUSE THE PLANES WON'T TRAVEL THERE, THE ENTIRE COUNTRY IS DEMOLISHED!, SO GROW UP!' gajeel shouted in natsus face which made everyone sit in silence. 'juvia is like a sister to me. you think i'm not scared about her' he added which made everyone tear up. he went back to the second floor and sat in silence. 

after that everyone started arguing. i can't deal with this. my voice has vanished with the tears i shed. i have to try. 

'WILL YOU BRATS SHUT UP!....your scared, worried...i am too, we can't do anything but to hope they are all okay. knowing that my children might never come back hurts. but they will come back if you idiots will shut up and have faith' i said breaking down into tears. 

'dad' a voice sounded familier that came from the guild doors. everyone froze and stared at the doors. 

'r-romeo' maccow was breathless to see his son standing there. along with gray, Juvia and Wendy. and another young boy. 

'w-we're home' he cried. 

'YOUR BACK!' the whole guild screamed and ran over to the small group. 

I got up and made my way to the little team. 

'i am so sorry sending you there' i said trying not to cry. 

'hey gramps its not your fault, no one knew the wave would come. no one is to blame' i looked at juvia after gray said that and she smiled like nothing happened. seeing her in a wheelchair broke my heart and the rest of the guild. i just burst out crying. 

'Oh don't cry master. we really are all fine now' wendy spoke to calm me down.  

'master. meet the newest member of fairy tail. Hatro. hes very shy but so sweet' juvia explained i smiled at the young boy and he smiled back. 

'welcome to the guild my boy, tell me what magic do you possess?' the boy froze at my question. 

'i-i don't have any' the boy sulked. 

'thats fine. nothing to be sad about. thats the best part joining a guild with no magic becuase you can look around and see others magic and decide what you like' i explained and hatro smiled. 

mira guided him to where to get a fairy tail mark. 

Juvias pov 

as the days past. everyone has done nothing but celerbrate on our arrival. 

the weirdest thing was seeing gajeel hug me and cry. it was cute but it wasn't him. 

hatro is learning water magic. i teach him. yeah i can't use it again for a while but he can still learn from a water mage. 

me and gray-sama are still together. that will never change becuase i wont let it. me and gray-sama have a vow and that is to never leave each other when things go wrong. 

i'm so happy he finally loves me. my dreams have finally come true. 

----------------------

THATS THE FINAL CHAPTER GUYS!. 

thanks so much for reading. i hope you liked this story.

sorry if it was a bit copyish i tried my best lool. 

but thats it. 

i am still finishing BAD teacher and Unconditonally. i have started a new gajevy fanfic if you like comedy then you'll like that story. 

thanks so much for reading. 

:)