Chapter one

Elena's pov
I came home earlier. Usually i come home at 10:00 but now is 8:00. I want to surprise my fiance damon. We have wedding in 2 weeks and i'm really nervous. I'm going upstairs and i hear moaning. I go to my room and see damon and katherin having sex. whaaaaat. But hooooow.
" what the hell. Damon??? "
"elena?!! I... I can explain... It was" he said.
" no... h...How cold u , i thought we loved each other. And U. Kath, u r my sister. H..how could u both do that to me" I took ring and threw it to him. I ran downstairs and ran outside. Damon ran after me and cought me .
" don't.... Don't touch me..!!!! "
" elena pleaseee, i can explain.."
" nooo. I don't want to see you BOTH!!!" i said and slapped his face.
i went to my best friend bonnie. When she opened the door and saw me crying, she hugged me really really hard.
" what happened?? " she asked.
" damon... he cheated on me with katherine"
" whaaat??!! But... How....?".
I continued crying and stayed with her.
I went To her room and quickly fell asleep.
When i woke up ut was 11:00 pm. I was thinking how long it was . How long they were together. I still can't believe that they did that to me. I stood up and went downstairs. Bonnie was wotching some movie and drinking tea. She turned around and ask.
" oh. U woke up. how are you? "
" ok. . I'll go walking." i said
" but elena it's 11 pm. I don't think that it's a good ide..."
" don't worry. Really"
" ok"
I love bonnie so much. She's always there with me. She always helps me and i now she's the only one who carez about me.
I went to the bar, sat on the chair and orderred bourbon. 5 minutes later one guy came . He was so hot. He hase green eyes an brown hair.
" what a girl like you is doing here? " he asked.
" i want to get drunk and u?"
" me too? " he said
" why?"
" u know i always wanted to have a true love. And i thought that i have one but i doscovered that my wife is cheating on me" He said
" that's sad. , but if u know that break up with her." i said. And why i said that i still doN't know.
" yeah , i'll do this.. And what about u. Why do u want to get drunk? " he asked.
" 3 hours ago i cought my fiance and my sister having sex."
" ooh, and??!"
" i broke up with him."
" do u love him? "
" i... i don't know" i said.
We were talking and drinking for 2 hoirs, we were really drunk. Then he came closer and kissed me. i didn't realise what to do. he stopped and said.
" ahamm soryy, i didn't..."
I stopped him
And kissed back. I don't know why but i really wanted it.

We went to his place , he took me to his room, my legs were arounf his waist. We were kissing and kissing. He layed me on the bed and started kissinh my neck. He got under my shirt took it off. His hands were exploring my body. Then i took his shirt. After a moment i was ontop of him . I started to unzip his jeans but he took me and now hwe was ontop of me. He started kising me neck and was going down down. I could feel how he anbucked me bra. He kissed the top of my boobs da then went down.He took his jeans and started to take off mine. He took them off and now i was just in my pantes. we were kissing again . Hi tongue wanted to enter in my mouth and i letted it. He wasn't inside of me yet because i was wearing my panties. I wanted to took them off he realized that , at first he took mine and then his . His little stefaN wasn't little. He laied down and entered in to me. at first it was painfully but then i wanted it to last forever. he came out and then entered again. He did it some times. I was moaning and i heared that he giggled.
" do u  like it" he asked.
" y...yes. P..please, f...faster. "
" what? "
" please fuck me faster"
" be patient" He said.
He came out, i looked at him and said
" noo, i can't . FUCK ME .I WANT U TO FUCK ME " i said
" are you sure ? "
"YES, QUICKLY"
he entered again now really fast. It was painfull but i liked it . I wanted more and he gave me moore. Now it was more painfull then the first but i still liked it and i wanted it to last forever

______________
So guys what do u think. It's my first time and don't judje please.
Elene