chapter eight

STEFAN'S POV
2 months have been past, elena and i are ok, after that thing, liam came again my hand print was so beautiful on his face when i punched him, then i didn't see him.
caroline and rob went on holiday, in caroline's mom's house out of the town.
she's still asking me to be again like an old times, when we were together,  few days ago she said that she wanted " us" to work.
i already told her that i am in live with someone else, and that news she didn't take well.

few days ago.
caroline was in my house, when i got back from elena, she was playing with rob and packing his thing in one bag. at first i was afraid that she wanted to take rob away from me , but then i remembered that she's going in her mother's house for some weeks and i took a deep breath. when rob saw me, he smiled , got up from the floor where he was playing and ran to me. i took him in to my hands and kissed his fluffy cheek.
" hi buddy " i said then caroline came and said.
" agahh , u came in a bad timing, it's time to sleep, "
" whaat. noo, " i said, and she giggled.
" yes if rob wants to be strong, he needs sleep." she said, took rob from me and went to his room. about a 20 minutes later she came out, slowly and quietly, perhaps rob was already asleep. she came to me closer and told me.
" stefan"
" how long will u be out of the town" i asked her.
" 2 weeks,"
" ok, call me ,if u need something" i told her and she nodded. she came more closer and said.
" stefan , yesterday i was looking through out old photographs, and i found this one" she took a photo from her purse and showed it to me. it was a photo from our wedding, and and the other side i wrote " until death separate us" , years ago that photo made me feel good and smile but now, it's nothing, just a paper of and old memories.
" stefan i know i made a mistake but please forgive me, i ... i love u stefan, and deep down i know that u love me too, and let's. .... let's make it, us work. pleasee, let's try again" she said and i could see the hope in her eyes but , i am with elena, and love her, i don't love caroline  anymore.
" caroline,, i.... i can't... " i said andher smile changed in a disappointment look.
" what u can't "
" i can't be with u, i... i love other" i said it and i was sorry for caroline soo much.
" you love other?? you have someone?!! haha, yeah of course, " she was saying that again and again.
" caroline...." i wanted to say but she cut me off.
" how long..... !! how long are u and that one together!!!!! " i was quite " how long, i want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
she yelled at me.
" 2 months" i said.
" hahah, ok, ok, ....!!! tomorrow i'll take rob and i'll call u if i need anything.!!!"
" caroline..., " 
" no... ! " she said roughly, she was about to open the door but then she asked.
" it's elena?!..." i didn't say anything, how she knew that it was elena.
" hah, i knew... goodbye stefan" and she went.

i was sitting on the sofa and drinking a beer, when someone called me.  i looked at it and it was my friend enzo, he's also my business partner . him and alijah i know my whole life. i answered it and took it to my ear.

" hello??" i said.
" he stefan, it's enzo, me , alijah, matt and tyler are going in a bar, we will meet matt's girlfriend, join us, we will drink and have "fun" if u understand, or bring someone." he said and i can say that he's drinking.
" hahah, ok.  i'm in, maybe, i'll bring someone." i said
" oh oh, ok. we will wait, her" he said and hung up.
i searched elena's number and called her.
" hello?" she said.
" hey elena, how are u? "
" good u? "
" ok, amam, i was thinking, my friends and i are going in a  bar , and i though that , maybe u would like to come with me." i said
" agahh, i ... thank u stefan, but i'm going out with my friends, and... sorry, if u want i'll tell them that i can't... "
" gaha, no no no, it's ok, have fun." i told her.
" ok, love  u "
" love u too"

hour later
i got to the bar, and guys were drinking vodka, next to matt was sitting one blonde girl. i came to their table and said.
" hi guys. "
" hey man, this is rebekha, rebekha this is my best friend stefan." matt said.
i sat net to enzo , in front of us were sitting matt and rebekha and in the middle elaijah.  the waitress brought us a bottle of vodka and little cups.
we were drinking and drinking. then rebekha said that she had to go and left us.
half hour later, elijah said.
" daaamn , look at these girls over there. "  he said .
i looked back, on the other table , andi saw elena, bonnie, one girl with a curly hair, and another one .
" let's make a bet. i'll get that brunette's number." said elijah.
" hahahah, " i laughed.
" what? i think i won't?!" he added and i continued laughing " ok , let's make anotehr bet. you, stefan salvatore, take this girl outside and kiss her." he said .
" ok no problem. , and the loser will pay for everything." i said
" ok. "
i got up and went to elena's table. i came closer and said.
" hi."  elena looked at me and smiled.
" stefan what are u doing here?" she asked
" i'm here with my frinds. and lady's can i stole her for a moment? " i said.
elena looked at me surprised and then girl with a brown hair said that i can take her.
we went outside and hugged her.
" and again we met," she said.
" yeah. maybe world wante us to be together forever." i told her, and kissed her , she touched my cheeks and kissed me back,
" como'n u'll meet my friends.
" ok"
we went to my table and alijah looked at me open mouthed.
time have passed quickly, elena's friends sat with us too, we were talking and talking. that curlied hair girl's was izzie , and brown's vicki.
me elena , bonnie, enzo and alijah went to my house. caroline have taken rob and everyone was really drunk. elena couldn't even move. i took her to my room and lied her on my bed. bonnie was in the guest room.
we guys were in the kitchen.
" gahahah, buddy u don't have a cola?" said alijah.
" no sorry."
" u know she's cute, and i lost a bet.  i'll pay everything later. "
" don't worry about that. where's enzo?" i asked.
" he's lying on the sofa. , ok stefan, i'll go and see u to sleep, on the sofa, because i can't go to home."
" ok"
i went to my room and lied behind elena. hugged her,kissed her. and then i fell asleep

_____________________
so guys what do u think, please vote and comment and check out my other story,
xoxo
elene