Chapter two

Elena's pov
this morning when i woke up i felt that i was in someone's arms. i didn't realise where i was at first . walls were grey , other wardrobe , then i saw a picture of stefan and one little boy. then i remembered that last night stefan and i had sex. he was hugging me all this time , that's so cute. i carefully looked at stefan, he was still sleeping. i tried to sneak out. i got up and checked if i'm wearing something, and no, of course not . i took stefan's shirt for some time until i find my cloth, it was nowhere.
while i was searching i heared that stefan woke up.
" hey beautiful, what r u doing?" he said.
" aham, i'm ...." i couldn't imagine what to say.
" u wanted to sneak out" he said with his eyebrows up.
" aham , hah, i was ... just.... yes. "
i sat down on the bed, to talk to stefan but he came closer , hugged me and in a moment i was on top of him.
" steeefan," i screamed.
he was laughing.
" stefan, last night was a mistake. we... we were drunk and .... u have wife and son. "
"how??" he asked.
" i saw a picture , i'm not blind" i said.
" that means, that this is just one night stand? " he asked and he seemed upset.
" i'm sorry" i said i got up, got dressed and went.
when i was about to open the door stefan ran out of the room and kissed me , i kissed him back. that kiss was so soft and good. when we stopped we had an eye contact for some seconds and them he said
" for the last time" 
these words made me cry , i could feel how my eyes were getting wet and i ran. i can't understand what's that feeling. Like it tells me that GO BACK, GOO BACK. but i... I don't know .

I came back to bonnies house, and then i need to find a job. When i came there damon was waiting to the door.
i wanted to go away but he saw me.
" elena" he said
" what are you doing here" i said with an anger in my voice.
" i wanted to talk to you"
" i saw enough yesterday"
" pleasee, ele... Wait, who's shirt is it" he asked.
OMG i forgot that i'm wearing stefan's shirt.
" ahmm, noone's . " i siad .
" you have someone?!! "
" NO, and if i had it won't be your bussines..!!!!! TODAY I'll come and paCk my things. now go" i said ,
I went at home and  couldn't stop thinking about stefan .
It was about 8 pm and i still was in computer for a job and finally i found one. Working as nanny , with 2 years old boy. One women named caroline forbes wants to Meet me at the bar, tomorrow at 5:00. I was really tired, i closed the computer and went to the kitchen to make a sandwich, that moment bonnie came home .
" ELENAA!! Where were u yestersay. don't tell m that u were with damon..." she said.
" WHAAT ? NOO. noo."
" then where? " she asked , then she looked at my.. at stefan's shirt which i was wearing and looked at me.
" you were with someone. right? "
" yeah"
we sat on the sofa and i told her the whole story.
" woow, soo, u slept with a guy called stefan, who already has wife and one son,,"
" yeah but his wife is cheating on him and...."
" and what? " she asked
" u know I have that feelings and I can't understand what is that. "
" you like him " she said with  the smile on her face.
" what? no, ah... I'm not...no... maybe " I said
" ok forget about boys and tell me , did you find a job?" she asked.
" yes, I'll work as a nanny. tomorrow i'll meet caroline, mother and we'll see."
"ok" she said
about an hour later I went upstairs , I was really tired and wanted to take a nap. i looked at the stefan 's shirt and that feeling came again. "no no no no, forget," i said to myself.
i laid on the bed and fall asleep but I didn't take off his shirt.
______________________
hi guys. i hope u like it. pleasee vote and comment, any ideas or whatever u want.  elene