chapter three

ELENA'S POV
this morning i woke up at 12:00, i need to go to damon to take my things.
i went downstairs, went to the kitchen and i saw a letter on the fridge from bonnie.

elena i went to my grandma, I'll be back at 10 pm.
bon bon xoxo

i finally ate my food and whent out.  while I was walking this feeling came again. I don't know what to do with it. finally got to damon's house. everything was same. of course, i moved three days ago.  I knocked on the door, damon opened it and he had a little smile on his face.
" hi" he said
"i came to pack my stuff "
" yeah. i ...i ...."
he had done everything. he packed my things in one bag
" thanks." i said trying not to smile.
when I was about to take the bag I saw an album of our memories.
" I was just thinking about our past, our memories and how we wanted to have a good family " damon said.
" i know" i said and i remembered that too, but I didn't feel the same as i felt then.
" i should go" i siad, and he grabbed me, came closer and kissed me. I pulled him away quickly and he looked shocked.
" no. "i said.
" why !!!! because of your new boyfriend!???" he said with an anger in his voice.
" what?!!"
" c'omon, i'm not idiot. that shirt what you were wearing yesterday, i know it's not yours "
" what??!"
" after that I was thinking of how quickly you could find a new boyfriend, and then I realized that maybe you had him before . SO YOU CHEATED ON ME NOT I"
" what the fu*k" i said , slapped his face and left .

oh now it's my fault. fa*king bi*ch. how could he think that I was able to do this. I'm not like him. aaahhhh i'm soo angry.
" ok ok calm down elena, today you are going to meet caroline, soo forget about him" i said to myself.
i  got to the cafe and saw blonde girl , "it must be caroline" i said to myself.
i went to her and asked.
" amm, hi, you are caroline? "
" am... yes , you must be elena" she said.
" yes. "
we sat on the table and she asked some questions.
" so elena, how old are you, "
"22" i said.
" do u know how to take care of children"
" yes" i lied , i've never been babysitter. i was babysitting my brother's , jeremy's little girl ivy.
"ok , that's all, u'll start working today, see u at 4 o'clock, my husband and i are going and u'll come to this address.
" ok" i said.
at first i went at home . took a bath , got dressed and now it was 4 o'clock and i went to that address.
when I got there, i felt like i 've been there before.
i got to the third floor and knocked on the door. and again i felt like I've been there before. someone shouted and one man opened the door. that man was stefan. i stood open mouth , when i saw him that feeling came again.
" elena?!!!" he asked.
" st...stefan?!!, what....what are you doing here?!"
" what am I doing here? what are you doing here??!!" he whispered.
" i..i..." i was about to say something but caroline came and said.
"oh elena,, you are here. this is my husband stefan, stefan this is elena, she will be rob's nanny. "
"whaaat?" he said.
" yeah is that a problem?" caroline said.
" amm, no, haha of course no." he said with a smile on his face, I don't know what kind of smile is it, fake or real?

three hours later.

i'm still with rob. he ate his food and now he's sleeping. I periodically go into his room, to see how's he. when I was in the living room stefan came back home.
" elena." he said.
" yeah, hi.ahamm. rob is sleeping. . so, aham, u came and ... i.. I should go."
I was about to open the door as he stood in front of me , his hands were around my waist,and that feeling came again. that feeling was telling me
this is your chance, kiss him, kiss him.
we had an eye contact , i was lost in his green eyes.
" stefan...." he cutted me off, cane closer and kissed me .

__________
so guys what do u think. vote and comment, and if u have any ideas comment.
love u all
elene