chapter four

elena's pov
3 weeks later
i'm working as nanny for 3 weeks and i think i like it. rob is sooo cute, i already love him, he loughs at everything.
with stefan i'm still confused. 3 weeks ago he kissed me and I still pushed him away. perhaps he really loves me, and maybe I love him too, but i'm not sure.
he's angry at me, I pushed him away so many times.
damon is still texting me like. " i love u" or " please let me explain". once I texted him to forget my number, my home address, to forget everything about me.
today i went to the work late , it was about 8 o'clock, when i was going to open the door caroline ran out crying.
" what happened?" i asked.
" elena, stefan and I divorced, so if rob is at my house u'll come to this address. ok? " she said.
" ok" i said and took the slice of paper where the address is written.
" elena? " she asked
" yes?"
" thank you "
i went into the house. i fed rob and he fell asleep in my shoulder. i was going to get him into his room when stefan came.
" oh, elena, hey" he said.
" hey" I whispered not to wake up rob.
" please be quiet, he's sleeping " i said.
" ooh, okay, let... let me help u " he said. came closer and took rob and took him into his room. when he came out we went into the leaving room.
" want tea? " he asked.
" yes thanks " i said. " soo , u and caroline. divorced? " i asked and why???
" yeah" he said.
then his cup accidentally is falling down .
" omg, let me help u" i said.
" no no it's ok"
"really? " i ask.
" no..."
" what? " i asked.
" no .. i can't handle this anymore. no I can't " he said
" what u can't??
" do you know the reason why caroline and i divorced? " he asked
" she cheated on you"
" yes , but she stopped 2 months ago. " he said.
" then why?" i asked , because I thought that that was the reason.
" because of you. i love u , and I can't handle that, I see you everyday in my house and I can't kiss you, can't touch you. this destroyers me "
" stefan..." i wanted to say something but he cutted me off.
" i love u elena." he said.
" i... i..." i could not say any word.
" you need to go, I know " he said and I could see the tear falling down from his eyes.
when i came to my house , damon was waiting near the door.
" what are you doing here " i said.
" i need to explain something " he said
" no"
" i want you to remember something "
" what"
" our love " he said , grabbed me and kissed me roughly.
i pushed him away at the same moment.
" damon!!!!"
" elena?!" i heard someone's voice and it was stefan's voice.
" stefan. that's not what you think " i said.
" no.. i ... now I understand. bye elena"
" stefan. noo. please noo. "i yelled.
"it's your fault.!!go ... gooo. i don't want to see you" i yelled at damon, and he left.
i was sitting at home on the sofa, crying and eating ice cream. i was watching a movie, then bonnie came and sat next to me.
" what happened?!" she asked and she knew that I was not okay.
" nothing"
" elenaaaa!!!" she said.
" ok. today damon came and kissed me in front of stefan. "
" you love him, do you love stefan" she asked.
" ....... yes" i said.
" then everything is gonna be OK." she said.
" thanks"
it was midnight, and it was also raining. i was still watching that movie then i looked in the window and saw someone. i ran out hoping that it was stefan, and yes it was.
" stefan" i said. " i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to hurt you "
" but you did" he said.
" sorry, he .... he kissed me not i. really. pleaseee" I begged.
" it was a mistake to come here, sorry,"
he turned around and was going but I yelled.
" no stefan pleaseee. i.... I love you " i said it. i'm in love with stefan.
he turned , came to me and kissed me .
we went into the house, we were lying on the sofa, then i saw something outside.
" did you see that?" i ask.
" what?" he asked.
" nothing" and kissed him.
he took me and my legs were around his waist. we went into my room and I was on the bed and he was ontop of me.
he started to anzip my shorts and he took them off and he did the same thing to my shirt. he was kissing my neck, and my hands were going under his shirt and i took them off.
now i was ontop of him but he at the same time was again on top of me!
he started to anback my bra and he did this and the same thing to my pants. he was kissing my body. from neck to stomach and then down and down.
i took his jeans off and boxes too.
we were in the middle of the sex when bonnie knocked on the door.
" elena? are you ok? "
" aham, yes,, don't worry" i said.
" ok" she said and stefan and i continued what we started.
____________________
so guys what do u think.
vote and comment please.
i loove u all. and comment if u have any ideas.
elene