Steve Rogers ➳ Drugs

You were staring at the wall and doing nothing but smiling. This was what you were doing for the past four hours.

You began,"Steve, Steve, Stevie, Steven, Steve, cap, star spangled ass, captain, cap, captain Americano, dorito man, dorito, cap, capsicle, cap, Mr. Sexy ass-"

"Yes?" You finally managed to get Steve's attention.

"You know, bathtubs are just reverse boats."

Steve gave you a strange look.

"Oh, and an octapus is just a wet spider." You added.

"Are you on drugs or something?" Steve asked, worried.

"No, but I have a question."

"Go for it."

"If a poison goes past its expiration date, does it get more toxic or less toxic?"

"From where are you getting these ques-"

"Tumblr! I've spent the last day or two on Tumblr reblogging posts and other stuff." You chimed.

"Have you slept or-"

"No, I haven't used the sleep for three and a half days straight." You interrupted him, again.

"Okay. Clearly, this 'Tumblr' isn't good for you. You should go to sleep, now."

"But I'm not slee-"

"No buts." And with that said, Steve cradled you and started rocking you to sleep. Not even seconds later, you quickly fell asleep.

The next day, Steve was bombarded with questions about you.

"Steve, where's (Y/N)? We're supposed to work on a project, but I haven't seen her today." Bruce asked.

"(Y/N)'s tired. She's sleeping." Steve answered and went back to reading a file.

"Let me know when she wakes up." Bruce said and went to complete his work.

"Okay."

But as soon as the words left his mouth, someone else walked into the room that Steve was occupying.

"Is (Y/N) around you? We're supposed to be training right now." Natasha asked, looking around the room in hopes of finding you.

"She's sleeping. She hadn't had any rest for the last three days." Steve replied, trying to focus on his work.

"I'll go and ask Clint. Maybe we can have a round or two." Muttered Natasha before leaving.

"I need lady (Y/N) to help me find where the pop tarts are kept safe!" Boomed Thor's voice.

"(Y/N) isn't here." Steve said, irritation evident in his voice.

"Have you seen (Y/N)? I need her to- Steve? Steve, where are you going?" Tony asked the now walking-away Steve.

"AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!" Steve assembled the avengers.

In no time, all the avengers were around him.

"Look, if any one of you asked me about (Y/N), I'm going crazy. She is resting because she hasn't slept for three days straight from this drug called 'Tumblr'." Steve told them.

"But, Steve, Tumblr isn't a drug-" Tony tried to correct him.

"I DON'T CARE!" Steve smiled while glaring daggers at Tony, who was looking like a scared puppy at that moment.

"Maybe I should use some of the sleep, too," Steve muttered, rubbing his eyes tiredly as he walked away from his teammates.